Burnley 1 - 0 Newcastle United -14/12/19 - Post-match reaction from Page 10

BlueStar

Cant wait for the ASM and Almiron excuses.

"Game changer losing ASM, Shelvey, Almrion"...(will probably through in Lascelles and Ritchie, just because).."its been a tough week". "Should never have been a corner (because that one moment justifies the rest of the shit show), "but thats football, its ups and downs."

We haven't won 3 matches in a row against Burney in over 50 years. Maybe the player's are just too used to that. Got to question why Rafa wasn't able to break that streak.

He wasn't allowed to buy good players would be my guess.

Was never ever going to be sustainable. Winging it and spawning results when being outplayed over the 90 mins only works  for a few games. We’re poor, dull, defensive and very insipid. Results have been decent but mid table was always a bit of a false position.

:lol: Bruce is such a thick cunt. Four strikers on the pitch with no thought whatsoever how we'll actually get the ball to them. Proper lower league mindset.

He's from the old school of Souness football management.

Was never ever going to be sustainable. Winging it and spawning results when being outplayed over the 90 mins only works  for a few games. We’re poor, dull, defensive and very insipid. Results have been decent but mid table was always a bit of a false position.

Guest Howaythetoon

Watched he first half, one of the worst 45 of footy I’ve ever seen. But, can I have a free half season ticket please Mike :lol: Get in Burnley anyway :thup:

I expect an incoming losing/no win streak coming up and a fight to stay up.

Hope the cabbage faced cunt sends them doon :lol: