Manchester Utd 4-1 Newcastle Utd

samptime29

I mean I’d prob change the midfield ASAP

It's a shame man. I hope this doesn't cause him to go away from the idea he has had today on the setup.

They have scored all 3 from some form of incompetence on our part.

Predictably pathetic. Gifting this Manchester United goals when all you have to do is wait for them to fail creating anything on their own.

When the wheels come of on this it'll be spectacular. Bruce is lucky he's fluked enough points to stay up already. That'll give him until at least this stage of next season until he's at risk.

Wonder if bruce will muse in his postmatch that perhaps he stuck with Rafa's system a little too long.

He can't. He's using his system today.

Not up top he's not, gone with Gayle and Joelinton with Almiron in behind them.

That's his Hull formation.

Guest godzilla

Wonder if bruce will muse in his postmatch that perhaps he stuck with Rafa's system a little too long.

I call Bruce more than anyone but no manager can compensate for shocking errors like the first two goals. Up to then Man Utd had not done anything and we were controlling the game pretty well

I call Bruce more than anyone but no manager can compensate for shocking errors like the first two goals. Up to then Man Utd had not done anything and we were controlling the game pretty well

Or Gayle not even working the keeper.