Newcastle United 1-2 Everton

samptime29

It's clear Ashley's done a magnificent job of dividing and conquering our fanbase. So many different opinions and camps that literally nobody has time to focus anything on him (myself included in that). Then theres a full stadium, with not even so much as a chant aimed at him. Hats off to the fat cunt for that one.

Sean, you are bang on with this.  I recently gave up my season ticket after 30 years.  I would NEVER want a Toon defeat under any circumstances.  However, when I see quotes on here saying Joelinton having a cracking game and that this game is fantastic, well I'm just not having it.

So because you gave up your season ticket you have to now pretend the team is always bad? :lol:

You are embarrassing man :lol:

Why watch the games and log on here then? :lol:

Cringe worthy stuff.

It's clear Ashley's done a magnificent job of dividing and conquering our fanbase. So many different opinions and camps that literally nobody has time to focus anything on him (myself included in that). Then theres a full stadium, with not even so much as a chant aimed at him. Hats off to the fat cunt for that one.

Sean, you are bang on with this.  I recently gave up my season ticket after 30 years.  I would NEVER want a Toon defeat under any circumstances.  However, when I see quotes on here saying Joelinton having a cracking game and that this game is fantastic, well I'm just not having it.

So because you gave up your season ticket you have to now pretend the team is always bad? :lol:

You are embarrassing man :lol:

Why watch the games and log on here then? :lol:

Cringe worthy stuff.

Stop being silly.  I actually said the team are playing better.  In your desperation for the team to do well you are imagining them being fantastic.  They aren't, they are doing ok.  I appear to be the realist here and you the fantasies.  Come on Toons!