Rochdale 1-1 Newcastle United - 04/01/20 (winner to play Oxford (H))

Disco

Donnay Army booing Joelinton, they want him shot. They are fizzing. He is stealing Mike’s money and doesn’t wear Lonsdale slipons. A real player like Andy Carroll from Gateshead would’ve scored 10 goals today.

This is all Joelinton's fault, if your striker keeps playing like this literally any team has a chance against you.

It's definitely a bit his fault. One of the worst performances from a striker in a good long while, he's been horrendous at everything.

I'm still not sure which of Atsu and Ritchie is playing LWB, seems to change every time there's an attack

I have been saying this :lol:

I still have no idea what is going on there since the sub was made ages ago now :lol:

Steve Bruce is an absolute clown man.

This is all Joelinton's fault, if your striker keeps playing like this literally any team has a chance against you.

It's not all his fault because that excuses all the rest who have gone missing in this half. Yedlin, Hayden, Krafth etc.

:lol: so he's playing mid and centre half for us too?

:lol:

The need for one scapegoat is so lifting man.

As bad as this Rochdale team were earlier on, no one else could do anything? And we're really going to start looking for one man to place it all on?!

Desperate stuff. The whole operation is a farce and a circus.