Everton 2-2 Newcastle United - 21/01/20

Disco

Sean Longstaff has been pathetic this season

Getting 2m for him now would be a good deal.

Man, this is unfortunate.

You folks are really prepared to just throw this guy away now.

I hear you Kaka, but he has been shocking - regardless of off-field circumstances.

I know, but the majority of our players have been, and so it makes no sense to turn on individuals like people are now doing.

The whole team does not function and hasn't at any point this season. I don't understand why because we have scraped some results people pretend otherwise.

Win a few > lose a few > win a few > lose a lot > win a few > lose a few > win a few > lose a lot. Repeat ad infinitum.

Meanwhile: a patronising, disingenuous manager. Players signed on their journey to better clubs. Endless PR spin from the board.

Welcome back to the Pardew years. The only difference this time is we get League 1 teams at home in the cup.

Sean Longstaff has been pathetic this season

Getting 2m for him now would be a good deal.

Man, this is unfortunate.

You folks are really prepared to just throw this guy away now.

I hear you Kaka, but he has been shocking - regardless of off-field circumstances.

Throw him away? He's been shit, pathetic, hopeless, no spark, no creativity, no sign of anything remotely positive. Gives the ball away again and again and offers sweet fuck all.

All Bruce's fault then?

Guest godzilla

Win a few > lose a few > win a few > lose a lot > win a few > lose a few > win a few > lose a lot. Repeat ad infinitum.

Meanwhile: a patronising, disingenuous manager. Players signed on their journey to better clubs. Endless PR spin from the board.

Welcome back to the Pardew years. The only difference this time is we get League 1 teams at home in the cup.

Never seen this standard of shit football in my whole life of supporting the club and that's including Pardew. Rotten to the core the standard of football played by this useless c***