Everton 2-2 Newcastle United - 21/01/20

Disco

Sean Longstaff has been pathetic this season

Getting 2m for him now would be a good deal.

Man, this is unfortunate.

You folks are really prepared to just throw this guy away now.

I hear you Kaka, but he has been shocking - regardless of off-field circumstances.

I know, but the majority of our players have been, and so it makes no sense to turn on individuals like people are now doing.

The whole team does not function and hasn't at any point this season. I don't understand why because we have scraped some results people pretend otherwise.

Absolutely nailed it.  How fans cannot see this garbage from Bruce is beyond me.

Lejeune coming on now. Bruce going for the win!

Total lack of desire tonight.

Under Rafa, you could count on one hand the amount of times this looked like it might be happening. The accusation seems to get thrown at the players every third game these days.

I hear you Kaka, but he has been shocking - regardless of off-field circumstances.

I know, but the majority of our players have been, and so it makes no sense to turn on individuals like people are now doing.

The whole team does not function and hasn't at any point this season. I don't understand why because we have scraped some results people pretend otherwise.

Absolutely nailed it.  How fans cannot see this garbage from Bruce is beyond me.

It's a lot more fun to call players names and go completely over the top.

Really seems like this is the case.

Class performance from Kean like.

Not watching so assuming this isn't sarcasm, from a neutral point of view I'm pleased for that lad. From that low point under Ferguson it's good that he's been supported by Ancelloti.

Win a few > lose a few > win a few > lose a lot > win a few > lose a few > win a few > lose a lot. Repeat ad infinitum.

Meanwhile: a patronising, disingenuous manager. Players signed on their journey to better clubs. Endless PR spin from the board.

Welcome back to the Pardew years. The only difference this time is we get League 1 teams at home in the cup.

Never seen this standard of s*** football in my whole life of supporting the club and that's including Pardew. Rotten to the core the standard of football played by this useless c***

I'm tempted to agree, though it might just be the fall off in standard from Rafa that makes it seem that way.

Sean has been terrible man. If it was Atsu people would have no issues calling the individual out. Longstaff has been no better and is costing us by playing. It's unfortunate but the criticism is merited and cannot be all put down to Bruce for convenience.

Really seems like this is the case.

Did you not get the memo guys? "Support the regime, boo the team"

The reality is, most fans don't care about or look at the big picture. They care about a 1-0 win against Chelsea which they can gloat about at work during inane canteen banter with the resident mackems. They care about the points on the board, and not how they were gained or how false a story they tell. The only time the majority of our fans will be converted is when those results dry up and we slip down the table - then they'll pretend they were always anti-Bruce and saw it coming a mile off. Most football fans are fickle fuckwits who only care about the minute-to-minute bragging rights that support whichever narrative they think makes them look most like a Supafan at that particular moment in time... Trying to change their viewpoint is just a waste of time.