Newcastle United v Oxford United 25/1/2020 FA Cup 4th round

Just a propheteer

If you still feel something or you want your little'un to have an experience, go to the games. If I had a six year old, I'd be somewhat tempted as well. Thankfully I don't and I don't have to deal with this rancid dilemma just yet.

At the start of the season I'd have pleaded with you to reconsider (or just swore at you, or something), but it's become perfectly clear that there's absolutely fuck all point in contributing to any form of 'protest' effort; there isn't one. The hopeful gaps have now been filled; we've lost.

The whole principle has been ruined by the current cocktail of tourists, misguided/stubborn die-hards and consumers of live entertainment (who go by the moniker 'fans'), who will only maybe be galvanised into forming a resistance if we lose eight or nine on the bounce. That isn't likely to happen with this squad so forget trying to muster something, or doing your bit in the name of protest; in the current context, it's a complete waste of time.

Go to the game, enjoy, maybe we'll win the cup. Personally I'd compare watching an achievement like that, should it happen, to watching some other bloke bonking my lass.

Guest godzilla

See they have put the kids U12 prices down to a £1 for the remaining unsold tickets, f*** the ones who have already paid £5 Edit: the kids who already have their tickets get a £5 free discount in the club shop sports direct style

ASM to play 300 minutes and then sprint 500 laps around the stadium after the game has ended.

Be crazy to play ASM IMO. Stick him on the bench perhaps.

We should be able to beat Oxford without him.

ASM to play 300 minutes and then sprint 500 laps around the stadium after the game has ended.

I'd personally start him and take him of at half time.

Can only see bad things if he comes off the bench without a proper warm up, and if that is a risk then as you say we should beat Oxford without him so give his spot to one of the U23s

Dubvraka

Schar      Clark    Lejeune

Yedlin                                              Ritchie/Gibson

Bentaleb  S/M Longstaff

T Allan                                          Miggy

Carroll

Bench: Darlow, Lascelles, Joelinton, ASM, Shelvey, Hayden, Gibson/Ritchie

Interchangeablestaff.

I'm not even sure if Carroll and Yedlin are fit; post Everton i saw mentions of them being available at the weekend and also mentions of being 2-3 weeks away. smoke & mirrors by Brucie

Dubvraka

Bentaleb  S/M Longstaff

Carroll

Can't risk playing Ritchie and I'd stick Atsu in for Almiron, and Lazaro in for Allan if he's available (Bruce is hopeful).

Dubvraka

Bentaleb  S/M Longstaff

Carroll

Can't risk playing Ritchie and I'd stick Atsu in for Almiron, and Lazaro in for Allan if he's available (Bruce is hopeful).

Hi Mr Ashley.

I'd personally start him and take him of at half time.

Can only see bad things if he comes off the bench without a proper warm up, and if that is a risk then as you say we should beat Oxford without him so give his spot to one of the U23s

If Bruce starts him, he'll end up playing for 95mins. Bench would be less of a risk taking the Bruce factor into account.