Newcastle United v Oxford United 25/1/2020 FA Cup 4th round

Just a propheteer

Guest godzilla

We shouldn't be risking any of our important players. We are playing Oxford and shouldn't need to risk anyone

What the f*** are you on about?  :lol: :lol:

The only chance of winning something (very little I know) and fans talking about not playing players. Sick to death of playing reserve teams and seeing them beaten off lower league opposition. If players are fit play them end of and see if we can have a decent cup run for the first time since Ashley took over.

We shouldn't be risking any of our important players. We are playing Oxford and shouldn't need to risk anyone

What the f*** are you on about?  :lol: :lol:

The only chance of winning something (very little I know) and fans talking about not playing players. Sick to death of playing reserve teams and seeing them beaten off lower league opposition. If players are fit play them end of and see if we can have a decent cup run for the first time since Ashley took over.

That's all that needs to be said.

What the fuck are you on about?  :lol: :lol:

Howay, what kind of fucking loser club would get knocked out by Oxford? :lol:

Douglas says we've got extended highlights on BBC, so goals as they go in etc... but no live footage in the UK

It's on loads of overseas channels so hopefully the firestick in the local will have it on.

Guest reefatoon

Apparently Lazaro "will not face Oxford after missing the midday cut off point to be registered."

I’m blaming Bruce. Was probably on his way to the fax machine but got distracted by the vending machine on the way.

Probably thought his hamstrings were far to soft and tender, Bruce likes them nice and tight before a full 90 mins of defending the 18 yard box

Why play/risk ASM for this? :lol:

Out next fixture is in a week; he's had a week's rest, and he's considered fit so why not start him? Sub him off late if we manage to wrap the game up early.

I'm happy to see a strong lineup.