Oxford United 2-3 Newcastle United - FA Cup 5th round @ WBA beckons

BlueStar

Calm down everyone,  That performance was pathetic.

Yeah I know, but I don't care, we still scored a last minute screamer and I'm buzzing to be honest.

Mate. It was Oxford. In a replay. In extra time.

Yeah I know, and I shouldn't be as buzzing as I am, it's weird but I am.

Stop the lines and have a joint then.

Guest neesy111

Could have watched the game but didn't, but feel anything tbh.  Total apathy has set in for me.

And you don't even want the Takeover to happen. Can't imagine how grim that is.

I'm getting absolutely sick of football in general tbh.  Whole sport is morally bankrupt.

We were on top for a spell at the start of the game, and weirdly Oxford didn't hit us straight after half time. But they were on top before they scored.

I would disagree with that, while we wernt creating chances we where cruising and in 2nd gear until they scored that free-kick. At that point that it was all them really until the end of extra time.

We were on top for a spell at the start of the game, and weirdly Oxford didn't hit us straight after half time. But they were on top before they scored.

I would disagree with that, while we wernt creating chances we where cruising and in 2nd gear until they scored that free-kick. At that point that it was all them really until the end of extra time.

I'd pretty much agree with this. They had a 5 minute spell immediately after we scored the second where they had us under intense pressure, but other than that they never troubled us until their first goal.

Obviously they started extra-time much the better team, but as it started to get stretched, and once Atsu was on, I felt that we were the most likely scorers.