Coronavirus in football

WarrenBartonCentrePartin

Guest chopey

We'll be the only team who have completely switched off from football so we're gonna get absolutely battered every game.

Based on what?

I'm guessing a big fat fella with a whiff of bacon thats about to loose his job with a canny little pay off

We're going to get battered in every game, when we've lost 12 games this season. Ok then.  :rolleyes:

Oh come on, it was a flippant throwaway remark to highlight my thoughts about our current manager. If you took it serious then it says more about you.

There's enough leadership in the team to win some more points even if we struggle. But yeah I have little doubt that we'll be one of the worst prepared teams if the league restarts next month.

did other countries have to publicly give themselves a stupid fucking name like Project Restart and then fuck on for ages doing nothing, or did they just crack on and get it sorted because they're proper countries not hollow shells masquerading as real

did other countries have to publicly give themselves a stupid fucking name like Project Restart and then fuck on for ages doing nothing, or did they just crack on and get it sorted because they're proper countries not hollow shells masquerading as real

😁

Have you ever had to organise anything remotely complicated? I'm pretty sure nobody's sat twiddling there thumbs like. It will be a huge undertaking to get it up and running again, in a safe way.

😁

Have you ever had to organise anything remotely complicated? I'm pretty sure nobody's sat twiddling there thumbs like. It will be a huge undertaking to get it up and running again, in a safe way.

are the spanish & german fa's still fucking about negotiating with clubs about neutral venues and shit?  are they fuck

hate the way people try to defend the shitshow that is this country in 2020 like, it's an absolute circus on every conceivable level

😁

are the spanish & german fa's still fucking about negotiating with clubs about neutral venues and shit?  are they fuck

hate the way people try to defend the shitshow that is this country in 2020 like, it's an absolute circus on every conceivable level

stop it mojo their tryin

😁

I agree with your general point regarding the shitshow that is our government, but the PL have a hell of a lot on their plates with this... huge amounts of money at risk... many ulterior motives from clubs... players health at risk... the potential for lawsuits etc etc, and they have to come up with a plan that satisfies everyone (including other leagues below). It's anything but an easy thing to do. I don't envy them.

I don't know details of Germany and Spain so can't comment, though I do know their TV revenue is MUCH lower, so that will almost certainly be part of the reason they've come to quicker conclusions.