Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

May be reading too much into that tweet lads.

Don't think so, Caulkin always chooses his words and his timing pretty carefully. Sounds like it's pretty close.

Not that that's a surprise, we know it's just around the corner. We'll be Ashley-less by May 2nd imo.

Probably reading too much in to this, but the main headline on the club page has changed to a link to the NHS Coronavirus guidance.  Possibly aimed at the numpties who may head up to SJP when it's announced.

We'll hear soon as the premier league approves like :lol:

If it was the other way round, ie waiting for Mike to pay money into a bank, then maybe hold off announcing it.

If it was Mike paying, I wouldn't believe it until we'd played our first televised game the new owners were pictured in SJP.

In fact if I was in the admin forum I'd be holding an auction  to determine who gets the otherworldly pleasure of updating the title to state that Mike Ashley has left. What a fucking thrill that is going to be.

In fact if I was in the admin forum I'd be holding an auction  to determine who gets the otherworldly pleasure of updating the title to state that Mike Ashley has left. What a fucking thrill that is going to be.

I made a brand new banner in photoshop for toontastic.net when Souness left.

I made a brand new banner in photoshop for toontastic.net when Souness left.

Class idea, just no Saudi shit.

First night back of my 4 nights on tonight. Keep it until Saturday please so I can join in with the cans. :lol:

Fuck that. Get paralytic and miss work...your boss would have to be Mike Ashley to sack you for over-celebrating this  :lol:

Yeah I guess, but a lot of people have said 'it's going to be signed off' at various stages. I'm not saying it's not happening, I'm just not sure he has any new knowledge.

GC isn't saying that the whole thing is done but his tweet definitely suggests that he knows that the PL checks are done and complete.

It's all down to cash now.

Caulkin has been saying the same for at least a week.

He hasn’t he’s been saying before today that he expects or he’s confident but we just have to wait and see. Today he gave a definitive yes it is going through