Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

Is she going to send a letter to Carnival Cruises and Live Nation as well is she?  Look you've got f*** all do to with this club women, get to f***.  I mean its terrible what happened, but why is it Newcastle United getting her attention??

Seriously what the f*** is wrong with you?

I don't really care about some women I've never met and never will, whats wrong with you?

:anguish:

Ok you pretend your heart absolutely bleeds for someone you know nothing about, haven't met and will never meet.  I'll just be honest with myself instead thanks.

I'm more concerned about the insidious influence that the Saudi leadership has on global politics, conflict and religious ideology, which affects everyone's lives and which the murder of Jamal Khashoggi is just a small part of.

However, as I said previously in this thread I'm excited as anyone at the prospect of the success they will bring, but that doesn't stop me being uncomfortable about what the Saudi regime represents and I absolutely understand and agree with people protesting against it.

Your position is frankly embarrassing... equivalent to the mackems that abused the girl Johnson groomed.

Guest reefatoon

Howay man folks, let's not turn this into yet another argument.

Who you looking at?

Well Donnie for being a moron and people biting.

Guest The Little Waster

Never thought I'd say this but can we go back to arguing the suitability of a tea towel on the head?

Its fine 😎

Isn't this just recording an appointment that was made on the 9th of April. Does it mean any more than that and that something is imminent?

I think it might be that they have announced it now because he has passed the prem tests

Guest reefatoon

Howay man folks, let's not turn this into yet another argument.

Who you looking at?

Well Donnie for being a moron and people biting.

I think BW was cracking a joke :lol:

:lol: I can't tell in here anymore