Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

I see we’re also rather explicitly condoning the brutal murder of a journalist because we don’t like what his fiancée says about our *check notes* favorite football team.

Honestly, some of you really don’t deserve this club. Maybe it’d be better if it went the way of Bury.

Who condoned the Murder? I can't find anything other than some dope calling her a bitch which is bad craic.

Not sure why the club going the way of Bury is the answer to some bloke spouting bollocks like.

https://www.newcastle-online.org/forum/index.php?topic=104153.msg7221113#msg7221113

The rather explicit implication of this post is that Khashoggi “lived by the sword and thus died by the sword.” And the post was made only after a post containing another letter opposing the takeover from Khashoggi’s widow.

You do know that is an article written by a journailst and not the poster?

You aren't allowed to question, dig deeper or present information or you'll have words put in your mouth, be told you condone murder and told you don't deserve your football club.  :lol:

As always i think its wise to educate yourself as much as you can, especially when someone is telling you how to act, think and feel about something that has nothing to do with them. Especially when they have an agenda and we're seeing pawns being used by all sides in this international political storm.

I see we’re also rather explicitly condoning the brutal murder of a journalist because we don’t like what his fiancée says about our *check notes* favorite football team.

Honestly, some of you really don’t deserve this club. Maybe it’d be better if it went the way of Bury.

What absolute rubbish, there’s been a post from that lunatic GeordieDean that’s been roundly criticised from everyone on here

So your response is insinuating the club would be better off going bust because of it

Guest reefatoon
:lol: Gotta love this place man. From one extreme of Geordiedean being a massive chod and talking utter filth, through to tomato deuce being a hysterical fanny and wanting the club to fold because HE doesn’t like it. One thing is for certain, this controversial takeover has kept this place busy through no football and lockdown. Love it.

Who condoned the Murder? I can't find anything other than some dope calling her a bitch which is bad craic.

Not sure why the club going the way of Bury is the answer to some bloke spouting bollocks like.

https://www.newcastle-online.org/forum/index.php?topic=104153.msg7221113#msg7221113

The rather explicit implication of this post is that Khashoggi “lived by the sword and thus died by the sword.” And the post was made only after a post containing another letter opposing the takeover from Khashoggi’s widow.

You aren't allowed to question, dig deeper or present information or you'll have words put in your mouth, be told you condone murder and told you don't deserve your football club.  :lol:

As always i think its wise to educate yourself as much as you can, especially when someone is telling you how to act, think and feel about something that has nothing to do with them. Especially when they have an agenda and we're seeing pawns being used by all sides in this international political storm.

Ok you made your point. Now you can go back to chopping heads and issuing fatwahs.

If this was not Newcastle I would say deffo don't let the Saudis buy a club..but I said the same about Man City.  But if they do have to buy someone might as well be us :)

If this was not Newcastle I would say deffo don't let the Saudis buy a club..but I said the same about Man City.  But if they do have to buy someone might as well be us :)

Oh fucking hell. Be careful what you wish for

Ok you made your point. Now you can go back to chopping heads and issuing fatwahs.

:lol:

:lol: Gotta love this place man. From one extreme of Geordiedean being a massive chod and talking utter filth, through to tomato deuce being a hysterical fanny and wanting the club to fold because HE doesn’t like it. One thing is for certain, this controversial takeover has kept this place busy through no football and lockdown. Love it.

You’ll notice that I clarified my statement.

I might get pelters for this but I wish she'd just f*** off tbh, quite clear she is being used in this otherwise where are her letters to all the other business that Saudi has control over, asking the world to boycott them?

Her situation is terrible and I could understand if this was a consistent campaign, but it isn't. It's hardly a vendetta against NUFC but someone - or some people - really don't want this to happen and clearly are taking whatever action they can to make it as difficult as possible for the PL.

No think your spot on she’s having her strings pulled and and it’s transparent to the majority of us.

:lol: yeah you know more than us sheeple.

Certainly know more than you.

Guest neesy111

I might get pelters for this but I wish she'd just f*** off tbh, quite clear she is being used in this otherwise where are her letters to all the other business that Saudi has control over, asking the world to boycott them?

Her situation is terrible and I could understand if this was a consistent campaign, but it isn't. It's hardly a vendetta against NUFC but someone - or some people - really don't want this to happen and clearly are taking whatever action they can to make it as difficult as possible for the PL.

No think your spot on she’s having her strings pulled and and it’s transparent to the majority of us.

:lol: yeah you know more than us sheeple.

Certainly know more than you.

:rolleyes:

FTR - not that I really have to clarify myself - but on my post, I'm more pointing to the repetetive use of open letters and like a lot of small minded journalist, passing responsibility on to the fans to block and contest the takeover, without knowing a single fucking thing about the City of Newcastle, how we feel about our football club and the fact that all we want is Ashley gone - almost whatever the cost.

I've yet to see any evidence his fiancee has ever challenged any Saudi purchase previously - and while I'm sure she has - I doubt it's been as relentlessly as this. 3 letters in nigh on 4 weeks. It seems pretty transparent that this isn't just her acting in the memory of her fiancee and that there's another driving force behind this.