Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

Just sitting back and reading this thread, it's watching a dozen or so people go slowly mental  :lol:

Plot twist, it's actually you going mental ala Beautiful Mind.

Can't be, my mind is a disgrace  :lol:

Indy killer with NUFC news tomorrow

It’s half ten tonight now, it must be big.

He has to wait for his ma to finish Foxy Bingo before she can tuck him into bed and let him have her phone for a bit.

Good article from some Tory councillor just popped up on nufc 360. Sums up the current situation perfectly as to why local MP’s should now be spelling out what this takeover means for local economy. This is a potentially massive boost for the local economy, if it wasn’t for the Saudi involvement they’d be banging the door down demanding this deal be given the green light. It’s all well and good trying to be politically correct, but they should be demanding the league stops fu#%ing around and sign it off. It’s alright for these Tory mp’s last week trying to stick the boot in, but where’s our lot up here fighting our corner to make sure this deal happens.

Indy killer with NUFC news tomorrow

It’s half ten tonight now, it must be big.

Announcement tomorrow 10am  ;D

Actually says

Heard PL are going through the last bit of paperwork tonight. Newcastle United to hold conference call with PL HQ tomorrow 10am. Good luck #NUFC!

100% it’s happening tomorrow. Gonna be a great day for a takeover.

I’d be very surprised if it does.

Also could you imagine how cringe all those fake ITK’s would be that it landed so kindly for them?

Also could you imagine how cringe all those fake ITK’s would be that it landed so kindly for them?

Anyone thinking about that on the actual day of the takeover seriously needs to move on.

Fuck sake, how come you guys refuse ti our stuff by the Athletic in here but you re-post IndyKaila’s shit?

The Athletic subscriptions go towards paying salaries of it's journalists and of any of them, GC deserves respect and for us to not take the piss and post his content for free on a forum.

To the best of my knowledge, that knobhead earns nothing for the bollocks they post on Twitter.

I share the frustration that their stuff is posted on here mind although I do find their commitment to their persona funny.

Fuck sake, how come you guys refuse ti our stuff by the Athletic in here but you re-post IndyKaila’s shit?

The Athletic subscriptions go towards paying salaries of it's journalists and of any of them, GC deserves respect and for us to not take the piss and post his content for free on a forum.

To the best of my knowledge, that knobhead earns nothing for the bollocks they post on Twitter.

I share the frustration that their stuff is posted on here mind although I do find their commitment to their persona funny.

I know why we don’t post the Athletic stuff. My point is that it seems a bit illogical to not post their stuff but freely post stuff from a known bullshitter.

Yes don’t post the Athletic stuff, but also don’t post his crap either.

Anyone thinking about that on the actual day of the takeover seriously needs to move on.

The problem is though it’s likely not going to happen tomorrow. We will then be faced with a mass of our supporters who will then get all negative and even begging Caulkin for news or to put a positive spin on it. Many of these people are making their way on here.

Myself I can handle the wait for it. What I can’t handle is the outcry when these people start getting nervous because it hasn’t happened on their self imposed deadline of the day the guy at KFC said it was happening on.

Poor Caulkin is going to inundated. He’s going to have the day of people asking what time it’s getting announced, and when it’s clear it’s not getting announced all the people saying it’s off, or getting angry and upset that it’s not been announced.

In recent weeks we have people on here joining in on the ITK bull crap and the ‘tomorrow’ jokes. This place used to be good quality. Every so often a member actually did come across some ITK stuff, even if it was just about singing, or team sheets. When someone said something on here it often had some weight behind it.

A few months ago if someone on here said it was happening, then the chances were they were part of NUST, knew a lawyer, or even someone involved with the bank, or somewhere along the lines in the club.

Now theirs no separating us from the Twitter and Reddit crap.