Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

So I guess we're going to be on BT Sports quite a bit and it'll be a pure NUFC love in? :lol:

That would make a change. Imagine there's a Liverpool vs ManU game on tv and all they talk about before it is Newcastle :lol:

It all definitely seems the WTO report was the key to this, as since its release and various interpretations, that things are finally moving in the right direction.

Whether its all happened since last week, or the PL started asking/telling SA what they'd need to do after the draft was issued, who cares. It seems SA are going to tackle the piracy and we may finally get a decision, and hopefully approval for the takeover.

Might be time to stock up on cylindrical metal containers of alcoholical beverage.

Guest Carrick18

It looks Saudi have accepted they can't just refute it any longer and the compromise is to acknowledge negligence if not collusion. The Premier League must be rubbing their hands together.

There is always one that has to try and spoil it, I doubt that Saudi would be seen to be making concessions if they were planning on walking away though

“The Times understands that the kingdom’s Public Investment Fund (PIF), which is providing 80 per cent of the money, will consider other options if the deal is held up indefinitely.

While the PIF hierarchy still want the takeover to happen, and to have a presence in the Premier League as part of the country’s grand sporting ambitions, a source said that the PIF was prepared to walk away to consider alternative plans.”

It looks Saudi have accepted they can't just refute it any longer and the compromise is to acknowledge negligence if not collusion. The Premier League must be rubbing their hands together.

Refute what, piracy? The WTO report came to the conclusion they didn’t do enough to prevent piracy which they’ve seemed to accept by not contesting the reports findings.

Since I last posted in this thread, three days ago:

Class the way Penn just drops in now and then, says his bit and then logs off. Doesn't give a damn what people say or think about him or what he's just said. You have to admire his ability to not give a toss.

He’s the forum twat.

I heard his source was Beardsley and that they went out noncing together.

Penn

Pen

Pe

P

Pa

Pae

Paed

Paedo

i swear to god penn actually needs knifing. would love to find out where he lives  :lol:

Penn

Pen

Pe

P

Pa

Pae

Paed

Paedo

It works like

Paedo

Paed

Pae

Pa

P

Cunt

Mackem's, Black Lives Matter and Penn, I'm not sure what I despise the most.

Penn definitely needs a name change when it goes through.

Captain cuntychops gets my vote.

I'll settle for Redbird.

Escrow Wanker

Penn[/member] consider yourself a pure coward and disgrace if you don't respond by midnight tonight

No-one deserves this. You won't find a single example of me personally attacking another forummer, yet I'm expected to suffer this level of personal abuse, vitriol and threats? It's not on.

I'll tell you what, my posts in here up until this point have been purely factual, an attempt to educate and inform those members who are less able to understand the world. But when these Saudis are told where to go (and they will be), I'll crack a smile, I really will. You beasts deserve nothing less.

Class the way Penn just drops in now and then, says his bit and then logs off. Doesn't give a damn what people say or think about him or what he's just said. You have to admire his ability to not give a toss.

He’s the forum twat.

Penn

Pen

Pe

P

Pa

Pae

Paed

Paedo

i swear to god penn actually needs knifing. would love to find out where he lives  :lol:

Penn

Pen

Pe

P

Pa

Pae

Paed

Paedo

It works like

Paedo

Paed

Pae

Pa

P

Cunt

I'll settle for Redbird.

Escrow Wanker

Penn[/member] consider yourself a pure coward and disgrace if you don't respond by midnight tonight

No-one deserves this. You won't find a single example of me personally attacking another forummer, yet I'm expected to suffer this level of personal abuse, vitriol and threats? It's not on.

I'll tell you what, my posts in here up until this point have been purely factual, an attempt to educate and inform those members who are less able to understand the world. But when these Saudis are told where to go (and they will be), I'll crack a smile, I really will. You beasts deserve nothing less.

I enjoy your posts and your ability to debate.

He’s the forum twat.

Penn

Pen

Pe

P

Pa

Pae

Paed

Paedo

Penn

Pen

Pe

P

Pa

Pae

Paed

Paedo

It works like

Paedo

Paed

Pae

Pa

P

Cunt

I'll settle for Redbird.

Escrow Wanker

You’re full of fucking shit.

Dreadful that. Even if he has changed it now.

Edit: Infact, has Penn just made that up? :lol: Fuck off.