Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

Penn[/member] i'll bet you five pounds it gets done. Hold in escrow like the big baller I am

He was quite dismissive of it as well wasn't he the other week?

Happy with that. This is the week. This. Is. The. fucking. Week.

It's complete wind up merchantry.

It is good material though and will get people shitting people because it comes from a Mackem idol, Mackems are likey Ashleys only friends in the North East and we cold all totally see Ashely taking glee in sticking it to the fans again. It even has the plausible notion if the new bid is 50m more the 17m he would owe PIF/Reubans/Stavely would be covered with interest.

Might also just be a nice pressure on the PL to get it approved and not piss off the Saudis.

Got to be this week hasnt it? Must get a bottle of champagne in and get it in the fridge.

Decky my on-call ends tomorrow morning and I'm off on Thursday and Friday. If its announced this week I'm going to swimming in Heineken until I pass out.

SA aren't going to suddenly crack down on piracy for a laugh like. They've clearly agreed to do it, in exchange for greenlighting the deal. It's on as fuck

:clap: There's the optimism we've been lacking around here. :lol:

SA aren't going to suddenly crack down on piracy for a laugh like. They've clearly agreed to do it, in exchange for greenlighting the deal. It's on as fuck

This level of positivity is not good on here, we're Newcastle Utd  :lol: :lol:

This.

It was clearly an issue and they were asked for a response to the WTO report. This is the response and I think it's the final hurdle, can't think of anything else to stop it. Human rights issues, Sheff Utd conflict of interest, Government interjections, Bein piracy, Khashoggi murder were all legitimate issues and I think they've all been dealt with. Buying shares in an organisation that televises PL matches won't do any harm either.

Been a bit of a relief hearing this. I've never really doubted that it'll go through eventually but we've been craving something that gives us some indication of where we're up to and the obstacles to be overcome. This all comes across as them overcoming an obstacle. Hopefully this is the last one.