Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

Sounds like those bloody Tories have stepped in and gave the PL a gentle nudge to get it over the line.

Of course the government has leaned on the PL, more at stake for them than ownership of a football club.

Tucking typical this like, I have a nice bottle of red(2015 chateauneuf du pape to be exact)and 6 cans in the fridge, that have been in there since the original story broke in April are waiting to be cracked open, and I feel like shit and think I’m coming down with a cold

Guest neesy111

The obsession with Penn by some is weird.  If you don't like what he says then just put him on your ignore list.

I'm pretty chill right now.

We've seen how possible good news has been crushed in almost the next breath and I'm honestly pretty tired of the resulting mood swings  :lol:

It appears the press are picking up on probably the same vibes that we all are, something has happened good or bad that has prompted a bit of a Saudi charm offensive.

I hope for everyone's sake this is brought to some sort of conclusion by end of play this week.

Tucking typical this like, I have a nice bottle of red(2015 chateauneuf du pape to be exact)and 6 cans in the fridge, that have been in there since the original story broke in April are waiting to be cracked open, and I feel like shit and think I’m coming down with a cold

6 cans in the fridge since April? Just have a beer man!

Guest reefatoon

Tomorrow’s news: Video evidence of Bin Salman killing Khashoggi.

... during a PIF board meeting. :lol:

Live on BeoutQ

Back at work tomorrow after almost 3 months off. All that time I could have drank myself in to oblivion but no, had to wait so long fucking furlough finishes. Twats.

Also got gout, so any celebrations will be alcohol free. Life is a cruel mistress.  :lol:

Bless these poor fuckers. So tired of it all, having to rehash BS stories and make up believable lies to get clicks. They are all soooo sick of it. Maybe we should start a go fund me page so we can send them all off on a spa date?