Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

Guest reefatoon

This week, this week, this week.......then Thursday - Next week. Rinse and repeat.  Always so close.

2c80f2fceecf012e832689ff0a843ac7.gif

Technically she got it over the line, then it all went wrong :)

Now that is a scenario not worth thinking of.

Piracy won't destroy the game, like. These tv empires losing out on money is probably the best way of getting the game back, if anything, not that I'm condoning it or owt.

Piracy will destroy the game. :lol:

All TV deals do is move money from the fans' pockets to the players, clubs and broadcasters. There was football in the 1980s before all that, and if the TV deals all disappeared there'd still be football. Not that they will disappear, of course, because piracy has existed since Sky first launched. You could always get hacked boxes and cards, right back from launch time.

Also, I note that he says "I said early in this process - I wish it was any club other than Newcastle not because I don’t like the club" but then completely fails to say WHY he said any club but Newcastle. :lol: Might be nice to get an explanation of that?

Guest The Little Waster

So we’re moving into the conquest of the tarmac of the apes stage of the takeover.

🤓 Is it not more like Beneath the tarmac of the apes ? Huge bombs about to go off

Ooooh aaaaaar, ooohh aaaaaar. Ahoy there m'hearties, I'm Long John Silver come to ruin yer game, put yer hairy hands up and walk the plank yer red faced land lubber, I'm stealing yer broadcasting treasure.....

"Here is my chest, ready for all your brown treasure."