Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

This was a really good listen tonight, some very interesting craic re BZG and previous Canadian takeover attempts.

Yep. That was really really good. Think everyone should listen to that for some insights into this takeover and previous ones that didn’t quite make.

Interesting that BZG pulled out because they felt it was an insult to have to pay a non-refundable deposit to Ashley, along with a number of other insults they felt Ashley dealt them.

Also, rumours that the new owners have already bought the freehold for SJP. (Some leaks from the city council)

And that PIF/PCP etc had been told around June 1st by the PL that they were going to pass the takeover but on the proviso that they make efforts to sort the piracy. PIF apparently felt that this meant the deal was done.

Well worth a listen, whatever you think of Wraith and Mitch.

Agree completely I have no problem with the dentist, he openly admits he’s a gobshite and Hastie comes across as very genuine bloke.

Found it very interesting that as recent as January they were meeting with midhat, and sheik khaled was at 65% about getting involved in another attempt to buy club.

Also if BZG had taken over we would have become the club of Dubai, with even more prominent people involved, I'm assuming they were suggesting the Maktoum’s. However, once they had it confirmed PIF were interested they couldn’t compete.

Like LV says well worth a listen if your in to this s***.

I mean, listening to that they both quite clearly have absolutely no idea what’s going on. They’re both just out to raise their own profiles. Completely made up bullshit.

Each to there own but find this constant put down of fellow fans a bit tiresome.

Really don’t know how you come to that conclusion having listened to it, some very detailed information in there.

Also as Greg on here will confirm I believe, wraith actually does have contact with PCP, much as people may not like these characters, to dismiss their info as bullshit is wide of the mark.

I listen to them most weeks. Last nights was quite interesting.

You're right, people love to shit all over other NUFC fans. That's up to them, I tend to ignore what others say and judge for myself whether some people are talking shite or not.

I'm sorry like, you're free to believe whatever you like, but regardless of whether Steve Wraith may have at some point had some contact with Stavely, it's been clear for months that he knows nothing and isn't getting fed any info... he has even repeatedly told everyone to follow Caulkin for the correct up to date news. He himself isn't get anything.

And Geordie Dentist, come on man. He's a canny guy but come on ?

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to spot when people are self promoting themselves... why the hell would Wraith or the dentist have knowledge of this stuff... or to rephrase that... why would it be reliable, when the whole thing is subject to NDAs and is notoriously clouded in mystery?

They are both trying to build their own social profiles... that is all.

I certainly never said i thought any if them were ITK.

Yep. That was really really good. Think everyone should listen to that for some insights into this takeover and previous ones that didn’t quite make.

Interesting that BZG pulled out because they felt it was an insult to have to pay a non-refundable deposit to Ashley, along with a number of other insults they felt Ashley dealt them.

Also, rumours that the new owners have already bought the freehold for SJP. (Some leaks from the city council)

And that PIF/PCP etc had been told around June 1st by the PL that they were going to pass the takeover but on the proviso that they make efforts to sort the piracy. PIF apparently felt that this meant the deal was done.

Well worth a listen, whatever you think of Wraith and Mitch.

They can’t buy the freehold of SJP, not the land in anyway. It is owned by the freeman of the city. The club owns the stadium already, just not the land, which is leased to them and on conditions it’s used for sports. If the Freeman has sold that land then we would know about it by now.

Correct. The Freeman would never sell it either as one of their main sources of income.

Mate is a freeman and he’s heard nowt

I've not heard nowt, and I can graze my cows on the moor.

On a side note I wish they'd get rid of archaic shit like this.

Why? It protects Newcastle green lands etc from the scrupulous. Don’t mistake Freeman with Freemasons. Everything we do is charitable and for the good of Newcastle.

Guest godzilla

https://twitter.com/rejointheu/status/1281854392908611585?s=20

https://twitter.com/rejointheu/status/1282015119023669249?s=20

No idea if there is any truth in this but it does make sense to me and seems very likely something the PL would request.

52 followers (edit - 8 of them are from today also), pretty sure PIF would have known about anything like this from the start and it's not been reported by anyone else and specifically nobody in the football or business media

No idea if there is any truth in this but it does make sense to me and seems very likely something the PL would request.

52 followers, pretty sure PIF would have known about anything like this from the start and it's not been reported by anyone else and specifically nobody in the football or business media

It sounds a logical reason however if sponsorship deals are indeed in place. There have been so many issues easy for others to slip notice.

Guest godzilla

52 followers, pretty sure PIF would have known about anything like this from the start and it's not been reported by anyone else and specifically nobody in the football or business media

It sounds a logical reason however if sponsorship deals are indeed in place. There have been so many issues easy for others to slip notice.

Come on man he has 52 followers (8 added today probably Newcastle fans) and do you really think PIF would let anything like that slip.

R E Maine (Remain)

Sounds legit

Aye,  R E Main @ rejointheu  Obviously a sensible lad and definitely his real name, has my full trust :lol:

So Fly Emirates sponsoring Arsenal’s stadium and shirt as well as sponsoring referee’s and the FA Cup isn’t a problem, but this is? Aye ok, whatever.

This is probably BS but the example you give isn't the same. The owners of Emirates don't own Arsenal and then sponsor another club.

So Fly Emirates sponsoring Arsenal’s stadium and shirt as well as sponsoring referee’s and the FA Cup isn’t a problem, but this is? Aye ok, whatever.

This is probably BS but the example you give isn't the same. The owners of Emirates don't own Arsenal and then sponsor another club.

Think he's talking about Man City owners and Arsenal's sponsors.

Why? It protects Newcastle green lands etc from the scrupulous. Don’t mistake Freeman with Freemasons. Everything we do is charitable and for the good of Newcastle.

Hereditary status is an affront.  Keep the freemen if you want but award the title to people who actually deserve it, not people who have it because someone else did something.

How is it remotely similar?

Hereditary status is an affront.  Keep the freemen if you want but award the title to people who actually deserve it, not people who have it because someone else did something.

An affront to who? What if there is no one derserving of it?