Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

Interesting that Golfmag swooped in and swooped out very succinctly

That's not unusual tbh. It's also not a sleight on him either, it's just what he does and how he posts. Don't read anything into his silence.

Aye, unlike 99% of NO posters (myself included) he only opens his mouth when he's actually got something to say :lol:

What was wrong with the fans forum?

Genuine question. I don’t know much about Hastie.

Nor do I tbf I just recognise the name and the bad association.

In theory nothing wrong, in practise it was an Ashley/Charners tool of misinformation and iirc (I may be wrong) he sat on it for a while.

Would I do that? No.

This was a really good listen tonight, some very interesting craic re BZG and previous Canadian takeover attempts.

Yep. That was really really good. Think everyone should listen to that for some insights into this takeover and previous ones that didn’t quite make.

Interesting that BZG pulled out because they felt it was an insult to have to pay a non-refundable deposit to Ashley, along with a number of other insults they felt Ashley dealt them.

Also, rumours that the new owners have already bought the freehold for SJP. (Some leaks from the city council)

And that PIF/PCP etc had been told around June 1st by the PL that they were going to pass the takeover but on the proviso that they make efforts to sort the piracy. PIF apparently felt that this meant the deal was done.

Well worth a listen, whatever you think of Wraith and Mitch.

Agree completely I have no problem with the dentist, he openly admits he’s a gobshite and Hastie comes across as very genuine bloke.

Found it very interesting that as recent as January they were meeting with midhat, and sheik khaled was at 65% about getting involved in another attempt to buy club.

Also if BZG had taken over we would have become the club of Dubai, with even more prominent people involved, I'm assuming they were suggesting the Maktoum’s. However, once they had it confirmed PIF were interested they couldn’t compete.

Like LV says well worth a listen if your in to this shit.

This was a really good listen tonight, some very interesting craic re BZG and previous Canadian takeover attempts.

Yep. That was really really good. Think everyone should listen to that for some insights into this takeover and previous ones that didn’t quite make.

Interesting that BZG pulled out because they felt it was an insult to have to pay a non-refundable deposit to Ashley, along with a number of other insults they felt Ashley dealt them.

Also, rumours that the new owners have already bought the freehold for SJP. (Some leaks from the city council)

And that PIF/PCP etc had been told around June 1st by the PL that they were going to pass the takeover but on the proviso that they make efforts to sort the piracy. PIF apparently felt that this meant the deal was done.

Agree completely I have no problem with the dentist, he openly admits he’s a gobshite and Hastie comes across as very genuine bloke.

Found it very interesting that as recent as January they were meeting with midhat, and sheik khaled was at 65% about getting involved in another attempt to buy club.

Also if BZG had taken over we would have become the club of Dubai, with even more prominent people involved, I'm assuming they were suggesting the Maktoum’s. However, once they had it confirmed PIF were interested they couldn’t compete.

It’s pretty amazing that they just keep getting more detailed info on bids that they couldn’t keep their gobs shut about at the time. :lol:

I mean, listening to that they both quite clearly have absolutely no idea what’s going on. They’re both just out to raise their own profiles. Completely made up bullshit.

You can do a land registry search but the documents you'd get wouldn't necessarily be totally up to date. In my experience it can be several months before the public paperwork is updated.

Like LV says well worth a listen if your in to this s***.

I mean, listening to that they both quite clearly have absolutely no idea what’s going on. They’re both just out to raise their own profiles. Completely made up bullshit.

Each to there own but find this constant put down of fellow fans a bit tiresome.

Really don’t know how you come to that conclusion having listened to it, some very detailed information in there.

Also as Greg on here will confirm I believe, wraith actually does have contact with PCP, much as people may not like these characters, to dismiss their info as bullshit is wide of the mark.

Each to there own but find this constant put down of fellow fans a bit tiresome.

Really don’t know how you come to that conclusion having listened to it, some very detailed information in there.

Also as Greg on here will confirm I believe, wraith actually does have contact with PCP, much as people may not like these characters, to dismiss their info as bullshit is wide of the mark.

I listen to them most weeks. Last nights was quite interesting.

You're right, people love to shit all over other NUFC fans. That's up to them, I tend to ignore what others say and judge for myself whether some people are talking shite or not.

I listen to them most weeks. Last nights was quite interesting.

You're right, people love to shit all over other NUFC fans. That's up to them, I tend to ignore what others say and judge for myself whether some people are talking shite or not.

I'm sorry like, you're free to believe whatever you like, but regardless of whether Steve Wraith may have at some point had some contact with Stavely, it's been clear for months that he knows nothing and isn't getting fed any info... he has even repeatedly told everyone to follow Caulkin for the correct up to date news. He himself isn't get anything.

And Geordie Dentist, come on man. He's a canny guy but come on 😁

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to spot when people are self promoting themselves... why the hell would Wraith or the dentist have knowledge of this stuff... or to rephrase that... why would it be reliable, when the whole thing is subject to NDAs and is notoriously clouded in mystery?

They are both trying to build their own social profiles... that is all.

They can’t buy the freehold of SJP, not the land in anyway. It is owned by the freeman of the city. The club owns the stadium already, just not the land, which is leased to them and on conditions it’s used for sports. If the Freeman has sold that land then we would know about it by now.

Its gone quiet clearly because the Saudis have stopped feeding how confident they are that it will be done soon to various media people resulting in that constant stream of NEXT WEEK THIS WEEK NEXT HOUR This can and will be interpreted one of many ways by everyone, all we can do is wait.

That would have been Staveley rather than the Saudis. It actually worries me a bit how wrong her tip offs have been  :lol:

Just out of interest, who is saying these things?

Whoever it is, I wouldn't take them as gospel. The bit about PCP/PIF being so stupid they thought  it was done when it wasn't, lets hope that's bullshit, as it doesn't paint them in a good light if they interpret things so wrongly.

Also, the bit about buying the freehold for the ground, just  :lol: :lol:

Aren't all these people known bullshitters and coat tail riders? Especially Wraith.

Yes they are. Attention seekers too, especially Wraith and the "Geordie dentist".

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Fucking hell man...meeting with midhat? That guy was nothing to do with a serious company looking to buy a football club man, stop being so gullible.

They probably whatsapped him like everyone else.

Fucking hell man...meeting with midhat? That guy was nothing to do with a serious company looking to buy a football club man, stop being so gullible.

They probably whatsapped Odin like everyone else.

f***ing hell man...meeting with midhat? That guy was nothing to do with a serious company looking to buy a football club man, stop being so gullible.

They probably whatsapped him like everyone else.

Like I say each to there own, but I think you’ll find a lot of that stuff was genuine last night.

I’m not here to defend anyone, but I think you’ll find there has been a lot of efforts made by certain supporters to find buyers for the club.