Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

Amanda will walk through the doors and go “ who’s that fat cunt?”

“It’s the first team manager “

“Oh, get rid of the cunt”  :lol:

She's got a foul mouth that Staveley woman, who'd a thought

Can anybody find this video of keys?

In fairness to Keys (yeah, I know) he just seems to have beef with Saudi Arabia full stop, mainly as he accuses them of stealing and showing BeIN sports streams.

In fairness to Keys (yeah, I know) he just seems to have beef with Saudi Arabia full stop, mainly as he accuses them of stealing and showing BeIN sports streams.

He also seems to have a beef with the subjunctive mood.

which someone is 100% doing in SA whether they have any links to the government :dontknow:

No fan of Keys but he says nothing wrong there really.

Why does he want any other club rather than Newcastle?  Should be not be saying no club?  And that he can actually talk about morals is offensive as well.

Cause he knows Newcastle fans will bite.

It's a bit rich to be taking the high ground on morality Keys you Harambe-looking hypocrite.

Why does he want any other club rather than Newcastle?  Should be not be saying no club?  And that he can actually talk about morals is offensive as well.

He pretty much spelled out what every other fan is thinking.

I wish it was another club, preferably mine, but since it's Newcastle I'm going to get on my moral high horse.

That's an accurate summary of what gorilla digits actually said.