Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

Is she going to send a letter to Carnival Cruises and Live Nation as well is she?  Look you've got f*** all do to with this club women, get to f***.  I mean its terrible what happened, but why is it Newcastle United getting her attention??

Why the f*** do you think? :lol:

Aye Everton fan it is then :lol:

Are you doing a skit or something? Hard to tell.

A skit? :lol:  A skit of what?

Like, are you pretending to not know why Newcastle's getting her attention?

Oh, yeah, it was rhetorical, I don't actually wonder why she's singling Newcastle out, just find it irritating.

Yeah, much more irritating than your partner being dismembered like. Have a word with yourself.

Is she going to send a letter to Carnival Cruises and Live Nation as well is she?  Look you've got fuck all do to with this club women, get to fuck.  I mean its terrible what happened, but why is it Newcastle United getting her attention??

Seriously what the fuck is wrong with you?

This. Her fiance was literally chopped up by this regime ffs. How she reacts in response to that is only hers to decide.

Is she going to send a letter to Carnival Cruises and Live Nation as well is she?  Look you've got f*** all do to with this club women, get to f***.  I mean its terrible what happened, but why is it Newcastle United getting her attention??

Seriously what the f*** is wrong with you?

I don't really care about some women I've never met and never will, whats wrong with you?

:anguish:

She can write all the letters she wants, she's using this to make herself relevant, there are many other ways she can seek Justice for him but this is just clear propaganda.

:lol: "Make herself relevant"

Aye probably after a call to go on the Real Housewives of Butchered Journalists, selfish cow.

This. Her fiance was literally chopped up by this regime ffs. How she reacts in response to that is only hers to decide.

Also everyone else's decision to decide how they react.  She's already sent one letter to a body that does not make decisions based on morality.  The second one is just fucking pointless.

I don't really care about some women I've never met and never will, whats wrong with you?

Yeah I got that. The part that says there's something wrong with you is your need to shout about how much of an asshole you are.

Ok you pretend your heart absolutely bleeds for someone you know nothing about, haven't met and will never meet.  I'll just be honest with myself instead thanks.

Yeah I got that. The part that says there's something wrong with you is your need to shout about how much of an asshole you are.

Ah so whats wrong with you is that you're a judgemental tosser, thanks for answering.

Some updates to companies house. Some bloke who works for the PIF appointed to NCUK.

It’s happening chaps. It’s fucking happening.

Appointed 9th April, only just been updated on Companies House today.

Wonder why there was a delay in adding this director?

Some updates to companies house. Some bloke who works for the PIF appointed to NCUK.

Maybe he just passed the premier league tests today ?

It’s happening chaps. It’s f***ing happening.

It can be backdated according to what I've read.

He had to go through ashleys fit and proper test.

Is she going to send a letter to Carnival Cruises and Live Nation as well is she?  Look you've got fuck all do to with this club women, get to fuck.  I mean its terrible what happened, but why is it Newcastle United getting her attention??

Jesus :lol: get off this forum with that bollocks.

Ok you pretend your heart absolutely bleeds for someone you know nothing about, haven't met and will never meet.  I'll just be honest with myself instead thanks.

:lol: Jesus. Never go full sociopath.