Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

Ok, so how much longer do we think this is going to take?

Max a week, that’s if any of the reported issues are true. If not then tomorrow.

I don’t think they are. Everything said is a rehash of what we have heard over the last 2 weeks, and that letter to the US was sent before the information from the perspective owners was sent. None of it is new information the Premier League, it’s just easy for the paper to write something about.

Ok, so how much longer do we think this is going to take?

Max a week, that’s if any of the reported issues are true. If not then tomorrow.

I don’t think they are. Everything said is a rehash of what we have heard over the last 2 weeks, and that letter to the US was sent before the information from the perspective owners was sent. None of it is new information the Premier League, it’s just easy for the paper to write something about.

Exactly. Why is it suddenly going to take a dew more days because of the Bein sport letter? That was sent in last week. Surely that was dealt with before now. It was probably on the agenda before the letter even reached the PL. This is just me speculating mind.

Also on that list is UAE and China, all of whom own Premier League clubs.

It’s not a blacklist either, it’s a watchlist where they want people to look at.

It’s also been pointed out before that broadcasting issues is not going to affect our takeover.

It’s no coincidence that the majority of these clickbait articles are being posted by either new members, or existing members who don’t post regularly.

Keep the panic over on Twitter and Facebook where it belongs.

China do not own Premier League clubs

It’s not a blacklist either, it’s a watchlist where they want people to look at.

It’s also been pointed out before that broadcasting issues is not going to affect our takeover.

It’s no coincidence that the majority of these clickbait articles are being posted by either new members, or existing members who don’t post regularly.

Neither will Saudi Arabia. PIF will, along with two other parties.

:lol:

Laugh all you want Kissarse.

The PL have already passed the test on the relevant people, all that is holding this up is a money issue and i have no idea why.

Could be mike fucking about

Could be money taking time to transfer.

Could be both.......

The PL have already passed the test on the relevant people, all that is holding this up is a money issue and i have no idea why.

Could be both.......

They haven’t passed the test, the money transfer hasn’t even begun

Could be both.......

:lol: :thup:

Laugh all you want Kissarse.

I'm just laughing at the idea of you actually believe what you've just posted.

Could be mike f***ing about

Could be both.......

They have

Could be both.......

That makes me think of Mike playing the part of the Nigerian Prince Email scam: "Dear Sirs, I did not receive the funds. Please send another 300 million GBP and see if it works this time!"