Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

It’s been 3 weeks since all this broke. And just say that the PL weren’t waiting like lapdogs to begin conducting the tests, the process may only be just over 2 weeks in.

It could be likely this will drag on for another 2/3 weeks by the time all the banking stuff has been done (providing they pass the tests)

It can’t take that long it has to be done next week it’s a 4 week maximum from when the documents where submitted.

Our old mucker HTT could be 200 notes lighter tomorrow if it isn't announced 

I’ve already put 200 on at the bookies so when it comes in I’ll donate my stake to the Food Bank either way, guess who wins again ;)

The bookies?

What I find weird is that every time I read something like this, even if I know it is from an . . er . . "unreliable source", I feel in my bones that it is TRUE, and I get all excited.

Like this time, I can't wait for 3pm tomorrow, as I now KNOW that the announcement will be made then . . I know it !!!

Yep, weird.

It’s been 3 weeks since all this broke. And just say that the PL weren’t waiting like lapdogs to begin conducting the tests, the process may only be just over 2 weeks in.

It could be likely this will drag on for another 2/3 weeks by the time all the banking stuff has been done (providing they pass the tests)

It can’t take that long it has to be done next week it’s a 4 week maximum from when the documents where submitted.

See that 4 weeks, is it normal circumstances 4 week max or covid 19 4 week max? Or both?

Just wondering if we're all operating to an erroneous timeline.

See that 4 weeks, is it normal circumstances 4 week max or covid 19 4 week max? Or both?

Just wondering if we're all operating to an erroneous timeline.

I don’t think it has been effected by covid 19 (the timeframe I mean), basically the 4 week deadline has been stated since the beginning. Hopefully it will be irrelevant and confirmed before then anyways.

This has made me more confident in it getting passed.....

"However, beoutQ ceased operating last August and, while the takeover is backed by funds from Saudi's Public Investment Fund, the specific individuals involved in the consortium and subject to Premier League checks have no influence over - or ability to fix - piracy in the country.

It has been suggested that beoutQ was shut down to clear the way for the purchase of a Premier League club.

Added to that, USTR latest's report 'appreciated' and 'commended' Saudi for its 'developments, progress and actions taken' against piracy."

What I find weird is that every time I read something like this, even if I know it is from an . . er . . "unreliable source", I feel in my bones that it is TRUE, and I get all excited.

Like this time, I can't wait for 3pm tomorrow, as I now KNOW that the announcement will be made then . . I know it !!!

Yep, weird.

HTT I didn't know that was you.

Lots of random blue tick Saudis tweeting shite like this

His bio:

Lintel tired and ignore charity on the poor of literature Sports critic Vice President of Sports Investment Committee Real Estate Development House #MBS - #NUFC - #حرب_لابتي

Whatever that means :lol:

If I had a blue tick and spoke Arabic I'd definitely start trolling Geordies on Twitter.

Guest Howaythetoon

Yep, weird.

HTT I didn't know that was you.

I don’t do twatter, ignore all fake over shit unless it comes directly from my official account on here. HTT[/member]