Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

Why does George have to spoil by pouring cold water facts on us! Was hopeful for Friday. Think we are next Tuesday now at least. We are used to the wait now at least, maybe we will get a nice surprise for the holiday weekend.

She is doing more harm to herself than any good. She needs to disappear.

Unfortunate choice of language :lol:

FYI she's not doing any harm to herself except in the eyes of dense football fans.

I have sympathy for her but she is antagonising NUFC fans who want the deal to go ahead and looking stupid for interfering in something which is non of her business or influence and telling us what we should do even though we have no influence either. She is bringing negative press for the club. Hopefully she keeps it  shut from now on.

Guest godzilla

About 5 pages of reading too much in to a tweet. :lol: insane

There is a definite change of tone to his tweets today mind whether you think so or not.

Geordie dentist has gone all in, next 24 to 48 hours.

Why would he know ?

He wouldnt.  :lol: :lol: Hes one level up from Steve Wraith. Literally does anything for followers and fans. He will say anything the fans want to hear.

Why would he know ?

He wouldnt.  :lol: :lol: Hes one level up from Steve Wraith. Literally does anything for followers and fans. He will say anything the fans want to hear.

:lol: Really want it to come out of the blue in the hopes it just makes a few more people realise what absolute gobshites these lot are.

Unfortunately there'll be rumours swirling daily until any announcement so some gobshites somewhere will get it right.

Why would he know ?

He had some genuine connections to the UAE takeover at the time, not convinced he's got any ITK on this aside from anyone who knows a reporter in the Middle East.

Been waiting for the results for my 6 month CT scan and got the all clear today.....I swear to God I've actually been more nervous/anxious waiting for this fucking takeover to complete, it's certainly taken my mind off the other that's for sure. I definitely feel that they've been given the green light today, so am just off to Rehills to buy myself a load of quality celebratory ales.

Read...rarely post....but that is very good news, man. Watch yourself in Rehills, though....incredible selection of (pricey) beers but narrow as fuck....went in a few weeks ago where everyone queued patiently at the correct distance but, as I was looking at the cans fridge, some fella came and squatted down on his honkers right next to me and began to browse :knuppel2:  Haven't been back since.

Why would he know ?

He had some genuine connections to the UAE takeover at the time, not convinced he's got any ITK on this aside from anyone who knows a reporter in the Middle East.

Did he fuck, he was convinced it was happening too with the BZG group. Twitter twat.

I was writing a long post about Ashley's tenure and how it made me feel in terms of the effect it had on my mental health but then I couldn't be arsed. Which is also an effect of his tenure as I lost interest and then regained interest many times.

Probably grounds for a class action suit if such thing exist in the UK.

We  have become irrational bastards, or was everyone always like this.

It's hard to remember with this club. I can deal with being shit if there is some hope like there is with most clubs.

Study the words George has chosen to use . . .

"They haven’t had official, formal word from the PL yet. That’s the bit when the money starts to move".

That is about as clear as it could possibly be !!!

It means . . . We haven't had the announcement yet because the money hasn't been paid and it will be paid when the "official" and "formal" approval (ie, the official/formal letter) has been received, but (and this is the important bit) it means that "unofficial" approval (phonecall probably) HAS been given.

It's all there.

IT IS DONE PEOPLE . . . DONE !!!!

Study the words George has chosen to use . . .

"They haven’t had official, formal word from the PL yet. That’s the bit when the money starts to move".

That is about as clear as it could possibly be !!!

It means . . . We haven't had the announcement yet because the money hasn't been paid and it will be paid when the "official" and "formal" approval (ie, the official/formal letter) has been received, but (and this is the important bit) it means that "unofficial" approval (phonecall probably) HAS been given.

It's all there.

IT IS DONE PEOPLE . . . DONE !!!!

:lol:  :lol: