Joey Linton for poster of the year, top guy :thup:

The little Hitler :lol:

Reported to your employer.

Self employed...

Just got a pay rise, cheers matey :thup:

I fucking love our number 9 :lol:

Guest Howaythetoon

Miguel's got some of you on strings.  :lol:

That's his schtick man, he loves a good argument. You'd be better off reminding him how he misused the phrase rather than trying to get him sacked.

Martin’s strings are actually being pulled by SA ironically (who he wokes for anyway) the little puppet, I mean muppet.

Here we are in fucking limbo, anyone but us and this goes through .

I was confident , nothing new. It as we go on this is less and less likely, based on what, gut...simple gut feeling.

Fuck off Asley , just fuck off.

I was confident , nothing new. It as we go on this is less and less likely, based on what, gut...simple gut feeling.

Do you really believe that?

Guest neesy111

Howay man Spaceman, you should know the anti-nufc mafia were waiting for this takeover to happen so they could stop it.

Howay man Spaceman, you should know the anti-nufc mafia were waiting for this takeover to happen so they could stop it.

Same people that said we weren't allowed to sign Brad Friedel iirc.

Here we are in f***ing limbo, anyone but us and this goes through .

f*** off Asley , just f*** off.

If this was Man U and they had the chance to get rid of the glazers, and the prem league we’re dragging their heals like this, there’d be fu#%ing uproar.

The red army would be outside masters house with balaclavas on launching fireworks at him whilst he was sat on the bog.

And you can be sure the press would have an entirely different view on it, including little miggy.

Guest Carrick18

If you're paranoid before Saudi Arabia takes over you're going to get through a lot of tin foil afterwards.

Here we are in f***ing limbo, anyone but us and this goes through .

f*** off Asley , just f*** off.

Honestly yes , based on fuck all. :lol:

"I don't think I will ever recover"

https://twitter.com/agbnufc/status/1272610471313649665

If the feedback has been positive all the way along, and they then turn around and block it, you’ve got to think the premier league have led them a merry dance.

This is still our biggest indicator that it’ll go through.

I can’t imagine Chris Mort and Freshfields misjudging the feedback that badly, and they’ll be the people dealing with this on behalf of PCP.

I really am dreading what this report has in it tomorrow. I'm preparing myself for the worst based purely on I don't want to build my own Hope's up.

Is it being released to the public tomorrow?

It is not.

Shouldn’t be anything new that the PL aren’t aware as they’ve had a copy for sometime now,  of unless there’s been amend nets made that they aren’t aware of.