Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

I actually believe that Masters has been e mailing the wrong account after seeing how incompetent the bloke is the last 13 weeks.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-8467119/Newcastles-Saudi-buyers-cause-anger-wrong-email-address-claims.html

Could be the reason for the delay

It's become a p!55!ng contest

That’s just another rehash of last weeks news

Yip just Hopes article rehashed, but quite amusing that Saudis are saying they were e mailing wrong account.

You couldn’t make this s*** up, I’m convinced this will be turned into a movie.

Netflix “takeover till I die”

I actually believe that Masters has been e mailing the wrong account after seeing how incompetent the bloke is the last 13 weeks.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-8467119/Newcastles-Saudi-buyers-cause-anger-wrong-email-address-claims.html

Could be the reason for the delay

It's become a p!55!ng contest

That’s just another rehash of last weeks news

Yip just Hopes article rehashed, but quite amusing that Saudis are saying they were e mailing wrong account.

You couldn’t make this shit up, I’m convinced this will be turned into a movie.

It's clearly a parody of the Tories claiming they didn't take part in the EU procurement of PPE because the EU had the wrong email address. They have listened to the EPL's request to operate to Western standards.

A certain A Shearer will have the national airwaves at prime time tonight. He would be doing us a massive favour by launching into a full on pro takeover, how long does the premier league need to make a decision rant tonight.

And I’m not talking about some half arsed they just need to make a decision either way as it’s gone to long. I’m talking how can the premier league possibly reject a takeover which fans are desperate to happen. Use the opportunity to reinforce the neglect of the club by current regime and fully spell out how this needs to happen for the club and city.

Over to you Alan don’t miss the opportunity to turn the screw on masters and co.

A certain A Shearer will have the national airwaves at prime time tonight. He would be doing us a massive favour by launching into a full on pro takeover, how long does the premier league need to make a decision rant tonight.

And I’m not talking about some half arsed they just need to make a decision either way as it’s gone to long. I’m talking how can the premier league possibly reject a takeover which fans are desperate to happen. Use the opportunity to reinforce the neglect of the club by current regime and fully spell out how this needs to happen for the club and city.

Over to you Alan don’t miss the opportunity to turn the screw on masters and co.

He won’t.

We're not just being bought by PIF though, Staveley and the Ruben brothers chipping in.

I suppose the Premier League have know how that will work, still shouldn't take this long though.

Still unworried me like, another week or two to wait, is nothing if we're finally rid of Ashley.

We're not just being bought by PIF though, Staveley and the Ruben brothers chipping in.

I suppose the Premier League have know how that will work, still shouldn't take this long though.

Still unworried me like, another week or two to wait, is nothing if we're finally rid of Ashley.

All of this stuff will have been disclosed by the buying group when the O&D test first started.

If you recall, the buying group submitted an, alleged, 350 page business plan to the PL at the commencement of the O&D test.  For the business plan to be 350 pages long it will have disclosed a lot about how the group is to be set up, how the board is to be structured, who are confirmed and likely board members, what roles those board members are going to take.  A 350 page business plan will have also described the planned structure of the club, including departments (sporting and non-sporting), executives, management, senior personnel; the plan would have described where short, medium, and long term investment is planned in both the club and any surrounding areas for infrastructure and non-infrastructure items.  In short a 350 page planning document will have contained a lot of information and almost certainly would have already contained everything the average person could think of.

Don't understand the rehashing/bashing of the "correct e-mail"-argument. They said the same in their arguments for the WTO-report. It's nothing new, why should PL react to that now? Lazy journalism.

He won’t.

He might.

All of this stuff will have been disclosed by the buying group when the O&D test first started.

If you recall, the buying group submitted an, alleged, 350 page business plan to the PL at the commencement of the O&D test.  For the business plan to be 350 pages long it will have disclosed a lot about how the group is to be set up, how the board is to be structured, who are confirmed and likely board members, what roles those board members are going to take.  A 350 page business plan will have also described the planned structure of the club, including departments (sporting and non-sporting), executives, management, senior personnel; the plan would have described where short, medium, and long term investment is planned in both the club and any surrounding areas for infrastructure and non-infrastructure items.  In short a 350 page planning document will have contained a lot of information and almost certainly would have already contained everything the average person could think of.

I know, just me waffling on a Sunday morning, nowt else do like  :lol:

Guest godzilla

I see Bruce has come out about a decision needing to be made, first time I have actually agreed 100% with what he is saying

The other 2 parties shares in this are minority and are not part of the test (what I heard at the start, not sure of anything anymore)

The Reubens and Staveley have to be part of the test, as they are going to own, and run, the club!!

This looks like an interesting article for anyone with a telegraph subscription.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2020/06/28/special-report-complex-relationship-saudi-arabia-uae-could-soon

The Saudis are behind the UAE when it comes to financial planning and we shouldn't expect Man City style spending, but it is absolutely going to be a long term investment.

He won’t.

He might.

He won’t, he works for the BBC and they and their presenters have to remain impartial.

Quote from the shitty Chronicle

Report claims US consortium interest in takeover

Frenchman Comolli, 47, was an influential figure in English football between 1996 and 2012 as he worked for Arsenal, Tottenham and then Liverpool in various recruitment and strategic roles.

But his last direct involvement with any Premier League club was at Liverpool. That spell ended after just two years.

West Ham appear be the favourite of the options being explored by the Comolli consortium – as long as David Moyes’ men can survive relegation.

He won’t.

He might.

He won’t, he works for the BBC and they and their presenters have to remain impartial.

He’s a pundit who’s paid to give his opinion, there isn’t anything to stop him giving his point of view on takeover.

This looks like an interesting article for anyone with a telegraph subscription.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2020/06/28/special-report-complex-relationship-saudi-arabia-uae-could-soon

Has some interesting insights into MBS I suppose, but the article itself comes to some weird conclusions.  For instance claiming that he might not be better than Mike Ashley for the club because it's unlikely he'd spend well over £1 billion of his cash on transfers 😂.

Quite contradictory at times as far as the quotes and conclusions go.