Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

Are we just ignoring the socks?  Cool.

I like the socks, would at least do for half of world down syndrome day, but in all honesty I think I’d wear them more often than that.

Trainers are horrific though, jeans are very old man as well.

This is bollocks like. They may have failed and be trying to pass it now, but to say "we don't know the intricacies and how it works" is just trying to save face. He thought he knew through his sources how it worked 2 fucking months ago, when Staveley told him it was mere days away.

If the takeover happens let’s hope it’s the last we see of 15% possession, everyone behind the ball games at home. Not blaming either manager, they do what they have to with these players.

This is bollocks like. They may have failed and be trying to pass it now, but to say "we don't know the intricacies and how it works" is just trying to save face. He thought he knew through his sources how it worked 2 f***ing months ago, when Staveley told him it was mere days away.

he,s got no sources,there is no sources,they no fk all

Ok. Takeover will get announced tomorrow or Tuesday now. It has been approved for a while but the new owners wanted to wait until we are out of the cup so that Bruce can walk away without being pushed out.

So walk away now you f***ing bacon b******.

Guest awaymag

Our season ends in 40 minutes

Thank fuck for that. Relief at last

More of the same next year  lads if the takeover fails.  Can't wait, it just so exciting!

We have been shite most of the competition but we gave it a go. Bruce deserves massive credit for this. I think we need to give him some money this summer and see what he can do. He signed Allan so whilst the rest have been shite a few more like that and I can see us doing well next season. Maybe we can be 17th in the stats for xg etc.