Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

Assuming PIF are involved and we have money to spend, I can't see Bruce remaining as manager for any period of time. Maybe they'll be diplomatic and move him into an advisory role or something like that, but we'll have some one better in to start next season.

Can't believe it's come to the point where I can even say something like that, tho

Chris Holt with an interesting Tweet but can’t post the link as protected.

Was that the one that had a reply from a guy outlining what he believed the 'loan' was all about? Seemed very plauisble and sensible.

Chris Holt with an interesting Tweet but can’t post the link as protected.

I wondered the same thing too when Ashley's son-in-law was initially mentioned earlier in the thread. Seems too good to be true, but why else would someone whose only connection to NUFC is purchasing land from the club be involved in a Companies House update involving a potential buyer?

Don't feel comfortable screenshotting or copying his tweet if he's private for a reason, but he's essentially questioning why Michael Murray is mentioned with the 13m on Companies House. Murray is the one who bought the Strawberry Place land

Both City and Chelsea had a mental period where they bought loads of expensive players with no plan in place. I can't wait for it.

We started early with Joelinton

It wouldn't surprise me if there was some sort of announcement / statement of some sort between now and at the very the latest next week, due to the start of Ramadan which starts next, as the next 4 weeks from 23rd April / 24th till 23rd / 24th May will be Ramadan, if there is no announcement or any sort of statement before then I doubt they (PIF) will want out anything in the public until after Ramadan.

Chris Holt:

The name Michael Murray and mention of £13m made me wonder whether Strawberry place is in the deal.

Murray was Ashley's property man, never had owt to do with NUFC before, and £13m would be a little bit more than Ashley is supposed to be getting for the development.

Too Daft?

Edwards has a done a u turn :lol: clearly that deleted tweet was just him trying to get his usual opinion out as quickly as possible

Local doommonger journalists backtracking....the momentum seems unstoppable now.