Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

Guest The Little Waster

God imagine if it fell through again man  :lol: we would be the biggest laughing stock in football.

Nowt new there.

Honestly think Ashley would be a dead man , one of the fans would crack

Guest Howaythetoon

Our old mucker HTT could be 200 notes lighter tomorrow if it isn't announced 

I’ve already put 200 on at the bookies so when it comes in I’ll donate my stake to the Food Bank either way, guess who wins again ;)

:whistle:

I’ve already put 200 on at the bookies so when it comes in I’ll donate my stake to the Food Bank either way, guess who wins again ;)

Nice one mate :thup:

Clap for HTT  :clap:

Also this as well, I’ve no idea what it is but always wanted to use it  :deadhorse:

Isn't it illegal to bet on something when you have inside information.  They have machine learning stuff that looks out for anomalys like this.

Isn't it illegal to bet on something when you have inside information.  They have machine learning stuff that looks out for anomalys like this.

Millions of betting accounts and you really think they've got time to read over HTT novels?

Guest Howaythetoon

Not when it’s for charidee and I know someone who works in the NHS.

Wait what :lol:

Millions of betting accounts and you really think they've got time to read over HTT novels?

No anything like this will raise a massive red flag in their data.

Screenshot your slip. I’d love to see that ‘takeover announcing’ market

Guest godzilla

That leaked letter from the Premier League to the US Government about the piracy thing has concerned me a bit I must admit. Whether they legally can stop it is another matter though without definitive proof that the directers named are involved.

Well the timelines not down to them, but neither is whether they pass or not.

I hope for everyones sake their confidence is well-placed.

It would be the most Newcastle thing ever to fuck this up from here  :lol:

Guest godzilla

Where’s all this negativity coming from? Why is hearing nothing today suddenly so much worse than hearing yesterday

Steve Kray has been absolutely full of himself for days but I noticed he's been very cautious/quiet today.

Must admit not head of him, does he have a twitter account?

Guest Howaythetoon

HTT such a dreamer man :lol:

The other day he said he's buying a box cause he won't be able to get a season ticket..

Fuck that, gonna buy the East Stand and fill it with shoes off if you love the Toon cowied up radgies.

HTT such a dreamer man :lol:

The other day he said he's buying a box cause he won't be able to get a season ticket..

Fuck that, gonna buy the East Stand and fill it with shoes off if you love the Toon cowied up radgies.

Just get the little one out of the mackem losers before it's too late

Not when it’s for charidee and I know someone who works in the NHS.

https://twitter.com/aImirxn/status/1255907874649313280?s=20

Lots of random blue tick Saudis tweeting shite like this

His bio:

Lintel tired and ignore charity on the poor of literature Sports critic Vice President of Sports Investment Committee Real Estate Development House #MBS - #NUFC - #حرب_لابتي

Whatever that means :lol:

It’s been 3 weeks since all this broke. And just say that the PL weren’t waiting like lapdogs to begin conducting the tests, the process may only be just over 2 weeks in.

It could be likely this will drag on for another 2/3 weeks by the time all the banking stuff has been done (providing they pass the tests)