Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

Guest neesy111

:lol: Neesy.

I'm with TT, mind. Strange time to remove the cname records. Pretty much confirmation, for me. You don't remove the cnames associated unless you've cut ties... Doesn't at all mean the announcement will be today, like. Or even this week. But still...

They've moved server that's why.

https://securitytrails.com/list/ip/92.52.109.248

Doubt it'll be this week. I'd expect another couple weeks of dragging at least.

Yeah, I think next week too. It'll be interesting to hear what Caulkin says tonight at the meeting. Surely an update will be given?

Worth a watch

This a well researched video, I posted it this morning but well worth a  :giggs: if it means more people see it.

Can’t believe I’ve been Giggs’d. I scrolled back to see if it was posted as well but must have missed it ?

Yea, it’s really informative and I don’t get the feel it’s presented with an agenda. It more seems to just present the facts as they are. There’s a lot in there I didn’t know as well.

Given the money involved and the political issue it would create I can’t see it being stopped. It’s pretty clear why it’s taking some time though.

I'm with TT, mind. Strange time to remove the cname records. Pretty much confirmation, for me. You don't remove the cnames associated unless you've cut ties... Doesn't at all mean the announcement will be today, like. Or even this week. But still...

Urgh. We're still on the same server as all that guff. Matchmagstore ffs :lol:

As I have previously suggested, the takeover will probably be announced once the lockdown has been lifted, so the Crown Prince, Staveley and the Reubens can be pictured standing in the centre circle of SJP wearing their black and white footy shirts. 

Guest neesy111

Urgh. We're still on the same server as all that guff. Matchmagstore ffs :lol:

Jeez.

That video gives me my first insight into the potential new owners, I’ve personally never been bothered until I watched it.

Fucking grim tbh.Im putting football and my selfishness ahead of it all, if it happens.

Guest reefatoon

He's changed his tune. couldn't wait to get out when we were shite. Now we are going to be rolling in it, he's gagging for some of that action.

I’ve a hunch this could go on till June/July.

If its not done by the end of this month then they have probably failed the PL test. It doesnt that that length of time for the Prem to reach a decision, after that its just finalising the finances.

There is no need for the PL to make an official announcement when the tests are concluded. Though I would be very surprised if nothing was leaked out prior to the Club making a statement.

Guest neesy111

It'll happen this week imo, things are going to be going slower because of the lockdown etc.

I’ve a hunch this could go on till June/July.

We will most likely know by the end of next week.

George Caulkin said he was told last weekend that the PRL test could be done in the middle of the week (Wednesday last week) and after that it will take ”a few days” to transfer the money.

It'll happen this week imo, things are going to be going slower because of the lockdown etc.

What ”things” are going to be going slower?

The Premier League and the rest of the footballing world are a wee bit distracted by the absolute clusterfuck of how they sort this season out. I can't say I'm surprised that things are a little slower than normal in the processing departments like.

What ”things” are going to be going slower?

You'd imagine any kind if background checks for a kick off.