Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

There is zero evidence of any correlation between the season resuming and the takeover happening. How many times does it need to be said FFS.

Well I think the fact this has dragged on so long suggests it actually does! Also lets see. I bet my statement is correct

It hasnt dragged on. That's the point. There has never been an exact time frame, just a guide.

Tell me for what reason would the PL delay their test result, which has anything to do with the season restarting?

Prepare for:

1. They love Steve Bruce and don't want him to lose his job this season.

2. They hate Newcastle and want to do their best to see us relegated.

3. The "big 6" have asked them to delay the decision until after they've played us.

4. The media have influenced them so they can continue to sell negative news about us.

There just isn't really that much more to discuss. The bid is in the same place it was a month ago by all accounts.

It is.......and it isn't. Its with the PL but there's a month worth of checks been done .

Only thing is would they tell the Sellers/Buyers straight away if they couldn't allow it to go ahead or do they complete everything then tell them.

There just isn't really that much more to discuss. The bid is in the same place it was a month ago by all accounts.

It is.......and it isn't. Its with the PL but there's a month worth of checks been done .

Only thing is would they tell the Sellers/Buyers straight away if they couldn't allow it to go ahead or do they complete everything then tell them.

IF its a two way dialog where issues are identified and passed back to buyer for comment/clarity they would surely know if they have hit an insurmountable obstacle as they wouldnt be able to move past that point.

Unless they are at the final question/nothing else left on the buyers to do list and they await the outcome assuming no issues. 

If this was going seriously pear shaped mike would have opened his trap by now

Yeah, that's one of the indicators for me.  Not a peep from him indicates to me that it remains ongoing.

Soooo; are those who believed this fakeover to be true, still believing?

🙄

(not this shit again)

Don't bite

The new Sean.  Definitely another KB/MA/media buddies job.

Aww backing each other up when theres no need, cute.

Nice to know you think of me so much, even when I'm not posting.

Don't put words in my mouth you fucking dick.

Might be Giggs, but I enjoyed this.

Can’t wait for it to become official.

Think Maguire summarises pretty well, without really offering anything new. You can’t help but feel positive after listening IMO.

Just good, sound and balanced discussion.

Big surprise Luke is worried

I don't think it's so much that he's worried, but more that he was looking for attention and someone called him out on his tweet. His response is based on hearsay.

This is not a trial ffs.  What does fresh evidence mean?  They've been sent some uncorroborated stuff and are doing forensic investigations to determine its veracity?

This isn't Judge Rinder, it's an owners/directors test

This is not a trial ffs.  What does fresh evidence mean?  They've been sent some uncorroborated stuff and are doing forensic investigations to determine its veracity?

This isn't Judge Rinder, it's an owners/directors test

Judge Rinder :lol:

Just remember the journalists need to produce a certain amount of traffic to their articles and in the absence of any definitive information from the main stakeholders, they are bound to try and turn small snippets into much bigger stories.

If you listen to him on podcasts, he's just sick of answering the same question.

True, but he's only getting those questions so much because Staveley told him she was gonna pass the test imminently, nearly 3 weeks ago now. So he should be annoyed at her surely  :lol:

Guest neesy111

Just remember the journalists need to produce a certain amount of traffic to their articles and in the absence of any definitive information from the main stakeholders, they are bound to try and turn small snippets into much bigger stories.

This is true.  He'll be sick of it but always he needs to do it.

If you listen to him on podcasts, he's just sick of answering the same question.

True, but he's only getting those questions so much because Staveley told him she was gonna pass the test imminently, nearly 3 weeks ago now. So he should be annoyed at her surely  :lol:

There is no definitive proof that Staveley is his source or that he does even have a source

Guest neesy111

There is no definitive proof that Staveley is his source or that he does even have a source

It's just about obvious that she is, she's done an interview for him previously.

You keep peddling this shite that he has put a timeframe on it. He never has. He has never said it will be done by any time period or to expect it to be announced in a certain time period.

It's just about obvious that she is, she's done an interview for him previously.

My biggest concern with Caulkin is that his source previously led him down the garden path with the BZG deal which george nicely described afterwards as 'bollocks from the start'.

If a source has previously given information which turns out to be false or incorrect I would not be so quick to use any future information from them