Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

Right for the first time ever I’m putting someone on the ignore list, possibly one of the worst posters this forum has ever had. Worse than NE5!

I love this forum and the posters are generally superb and even the ones I don't always agree with have something to bring to the table that educate me or make me think. Although I've felt the exact same way recently, only problem is, I cant work out how to do it  ;D

Edit: I worked it out.

If I worried as much as some on here, I'd never fart, in fear of shitting myself.

Tbf this has been a real fear since I sharted just before going into the first showing of Rise of Skywalker. A real morning of disappointment and reflection.

Although I have never s*** myself in public, I have s*** myself in the car on the way home.

I was about 10 minutes from home when I didnt make it. Just had to carry on driving after and change my clothes in the bath. Absolutely disgraceful feeling.

Although I have never s*** myself in public, I have s*** myself in the car on the way home.

I was about 10 minutes from home when I didnt make it. Just had to carry on driving after and change my clothes in the bath. Absolutely disgraceful feeling.

I'd like to say thats the worst thing I've read in this thread but it's not even top 10  :lol:

Sean, chill. Please, for the love of your health and sanity. Just stop doing what you're doing man.

Sod his own health and sanity, what about his impact on the rest of us!!

You know if you are driving and need to fart in the car? You almost have to lift a cheek up, without moving your feet too dramatically so you dont speed up or slam the breaks on or whatever. I once did that but didnt manage to create the desired air space for the fart, I had a definite turtle head situation arise but my arse retook the shit thankfully. Scary moment.

Also, if you have the master leccy windows, where you control  all windows... fart and keep your fingers on them (or lock them) all so that the other occupants cant get any fresh air. They fucking hate you.  :lol:

:lol:

One of my dad's old mates had that to him in the tyne tunnel, he was stuck in horrendous traffic and had nowhere to go, so he had to start doing it in a plastic bag I think. Then mid-way into it the traffic started moving :D

:lol:

One of my dad's old mates had that to him in the tyne tunnel, he was stuck in traffic and had nowhere to go, so he started doing it in a plastic bag I think. Then mid-way into it the traffic started moving :D

I know a bloke who works in some forestry machinery, it was a frosty day so the digger door was frozen shut so he had a shite in his newspaper and threw it out of the already open window. Fucking classic.  :lol: :lol:

Pal of mine was getting a loft conversion done, got home from work early so thought he'd head upstairs and see how the builder was getting on. Caught the builder crouched down curling a turd onto a sheet of newspaper because he couldn't be arsed to go downstairs and use the portaloo.

You know if you are driving and need to fart in the car? You almost have to lift a cheek up, without moving your feet too dramatically so you dont speed up or slam the breaks on or whatever. I once did that but didnt manage to create the desired air space for the fart, I had a definite turtle head situation arise but my arse retook the shit thankfully. Scary moment.

Also, if you have the master leccy windows, where you control  all windows... fart and keep your fingers on them (or lock them) all so that the other occupants cant get any fresh air. They fucking hate you.  :lol:

This is hilarious and I'm chuckling away here but how has this material appeared on this thread?