Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

It's incredible it really is. How on earth they haven't figured out whether they can approve this yet after nearly 6 weeks is beyond me. Surely a couple of lawyers and a couple of the premier leagues staff could work away on this 9-5 every day for the last 5 weeks and have got what they need by now. I bet you could take 5 random people from here, tell us what we need to look for and what the scenario is and in 5 weeks time after working all day every day on it we would have answers!

The only explanation is it's massively on the backburner and hardly getitng worked on. I mean they will have had a full day today and I wonder what has been done on it? Nowt I reckon.

It feels to me like they are going to stop it but they just need a good enough watertight reason that will hold up in law. Lets face it if they wanted to approve it they would have by now.

When this is all (hopefully) done, it's going to be a feeling of relief when it should be absolute elation. The initial excitement has completely disappeared now.

:lol: the long anticipated gifs will be more like

57e0e9a3180000c706315b84.gif

Martin Ziegler, mandoon, Miguel Delaney, Stan Collymore, Richard Keys, kazeiro, Martin Samuel, Luke Edwards, PSG, amnesty international, Oliver Holt, Qatar.........I’ll tell you what where still in there fighting for this takeover and I’ll tell you what I will love it, love it when when this fu#%cking takeover is announced !

When this is all (hopefully) done, it's going to be a feeling of relief when it should be absolute elation. The initial excitement has completely disappeared now.

Yep, the joy has truly been drained out of this one.

:lol: the long anticipated gifs will be more like

57e0e9a3180000c706315b84.gif

Dicanio pushing alcock over

So this puts us back to how things were late on Sunday night when .com reported it would be done this week?

Naah, need to monitor potential incoming letters.