Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

Wraith just tweeted it’s done ?? I won’t post  :lol:

Click bait , hypocrite

Not sure he has it’s just a link to an interview that was on last night.

Thought as much, anyhoo I’m off to watch this private jet. :angel:

Private jet left Riyadh, heading towards Europe / UK in case anyone fancies watching little planes on a screen for five hours or so.

https://www.flightradar24.com/GLEX/248f9845

Ah man, could have done without this today.

Clear blue skies, not a breath of wind, jobs to do in the garden, beers in the fridge.

But now I’m spending another day glued to my computer screen

tracking this fucking jet.

Flightradar is worse than crack.

Private jet left Riyadh, heading towards Europe / UK in case anyone fancies watching little planes on a screen for five hours or so.

Clear blue skies, not a breath of wind, jobs to do in the garden, beers in the fridge.

But now I’m spending another day glued to my computer tracking this fucking jet.

Just realised flightradar has an app for your phone.  Oh dear.

But now I’m spending another day glued to my computer tracking this fucking jet.

Just realised flightradar has an app for your phone.  Oh dear.

I have to use my big dual screen monitors, wear a headset and talk to the pilot like I’m in air traffic control

Even if the PL approved this takeover on tuesday, you are looking at thursday minimum for any confirmation. There is a more than high chance that this week is a write off.

Next Monday is the next realistic date IMO and that's only if we get PL approval this week.

Which is almost certainly why the 1st of June has been thrown around.

Let's be honest Caulkin was told almost a month ago that the PL were close to approval, so I honestly dont think any fucker knows what is going on.

Well Stones isn't good enough for City and Barkley not good enough for Chelsea, so if we are going to try and compete with them they wouldn't be good enough for us. However if we just want to settle for getting closer to the top 6-8 I suppose they would do. Neither would excite me.

I think we need to remain grounded and not turn our nose's up at such players. Our starting point has been that of a club scraping by each season with the odd relegation mixed in.  We are going to have to build the team and squad, players like Stones and Barkley are exactly what we should be looking at.

Guest reefatoon

Even if the PL approved this takeover on tuesday, you are looking at thursday minimum for any confirmation. There is a more than high chance that this week is a write off.

Next Monday is the next realistic date IMO and that's only if we get PL approval this week.

We can’t start saying next week already, this week has just started. We need to save that shit for about Thursday.

I couldn't sleep and so came in here and saw this, I've just spent far too long Googling this jet like  :lol:

So anyway here it is, look out for that reg number on Twitter later

https://www.airliners.net/photo/Untitled/Bombardier-Global-6000-BD-700-1A10/4660843

Can't believe I'm doing this man  :lol:

Guest reefatoon

It has a little German flag on it going off that picture. Is that where it is going to be heading? Hope not.

So we’re watching planes that have nothing to do with anything again? 🙂

Yes :lol:

Unless they’re dropping in to see the Reubens in Geneva :lol:

So a private jet from the Middle East going to a place that facilitates all manner of elite banking services = stopping off to jet pool with the Reubens? 😂

This is not a good start to the week

So we’re watching planes that have nothing to do with anything again? 🙂

Yes :lol:

Unless they’re dropping in to see the Reubens in Geneva :lol:

So a private jet from the Middle East going to a place that facilitates all manner of elite banking services = stopping off to jet pool with the Reubens? 😂

This is not a good start to the week

Looks like it’s going to Lyon.  Our new feeder club.