Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

loki679[/member] OK.... you got me  :lol: well played sir.  I don't know why I can't change my ways but I just love this board so much man and I'm a passionate lad.

I wasn't as bothered about been away when I was full of apathy under Bruce but I wanted to be part of this new era but that doesn't even seem like it's on the cards to me now  :undecided:

And I wouldn't have had to come back if I wasn't forced to. Hopefully I can have a chance to change my ways from been a tedious bellend.

If not we will meet again in the future hopefully post covid and as the richest club in the world and me as a reformed lad

Were you banned? That’s not very clever

loki679[/member] OK.... you got me  [emoji38] well played sir.  I don't know why I can't change my ways but I just love this board so much man and I'm a passionate lad.

I wasn't as bothered about been away when I was full of apathy under Bruce but I wanted to be part of this new era but that doesn't even seem like it's on the cards to me now  :undecided:

And I wouldn't have had to come back if I wasn't forced to. Hopefully I can have a chance to change my ways from been a tedious bellend.

If not we will meet again in the future hopefully post covid and as the richest club in the world and me as a reformed lad

Were you banned? That’s not very clever

He did this last time [emoji38]

Oh yeah you got me, I am the guy who was permanently banned multiple times. Oh shit I'm banned again. So weird.

Anyone worked out who Rich came back as?

Don’t think it’s very secret he already said hello in the welcome back thread

Hoogen[/member], innit.

Premature esalutation, it seems. Further proof that Dave is the superior being, he’ll only return when it’s done for real.

Not sure he'll ever be back, I think Ashley broke him and he descended into an endless loop on the underground, only getting off occasionally to grab some more #cans  ;)

Nah, I expect the minute its absolute we'll get a return. Kind of admire his resolution to stay away mind.