Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

Is there even any point in firing Bruce until we know how/if the season will play out? Just let Bruce finish this season, and then it's farewell and good riddance.

Yes. Even with no football, Rafa would be thinking, planning ahead, watching hours and hours of football matches. Bruce is probably just getting pissed and eating shite food all day.

It makes sense to keep him until the end of the season and jettison him in the summer, I imagine that's what they'll do.

it doesn't when the chinese season hasn't started and we could get in and nick Rafa before it does which would increase the chances of him leaving, if he starts the season there i think it'll be more difficult

Touche!

Gave up scrolling on his twitter to see if it was real. What a feed.

Oh it'll of been real, I can just imagine him coming out with that. Fuck knows what's going on with the invalid tweet id's though.

He's tweeted some absolute s**** tonight, like. I gave up as well.

What are you guys on about? :lol:

Oh it'll of been real, I can just imagine him coming out with that. Fuck knows what's going on with the invalid tweet id's though.

What was it, I can't see anything?

Guest neesy111

He's a contrarian attention whore... But surely even for him that was insane :lol:

I'm sure he has dealings with Ashley nowadays.

He's tweeted some absolute s**** tonight, like. I gave up as well.

What are you guys on about? :lol:

Nothing special :lol: just the local Tory vicar making an absolute tit out of himself, again.