Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

Caulkin will have to start taking out restraining orders soon.

:thup: :lol:

Poor geezer must be sick to the back teeth of it.

I mean yeah, but it is his job. :lol:

There's plenty of people earning about a third of what he gets who have to spend 8 hours a day answering shit, repetitive questions from customers. He puts out one Tweet every day or 2. I think we need a little perspective here.

Guest godzilla

Caulkin should just come up with a catchy 3 word slogan to describe the current state of things as he's far as aware. Then obviously just parrot it to every idiot who asks him the same question hundreds of times a day. Works a treat.

If I was him I wouldn't even bother, though I know social media it's now seen as a key aspect of the role of a journalist

Caulkin should just come up with a catchy 3 word slogan to describe the current state of things as he's far as aware. Then obviously just parrot it to every idiot who asks him the same question hundreds of times a day. Works a treat.

I Don't Know?

George is one of the guys who never said it is close or done. If they are still asking for details about the piracy this week that means we are in long haul and nothing is imminent.

He has said numerous times that it will be done, though.

George is one of the guys who never said it is close or done. If they are still asking for details about the piracy this week that means we are in long haul and nothing is imminent.

Didn’t he say a out 4 weeks ago it was days away from being done ?

Never. He always says it will be over when it is over. So far there were no red flags according to him but asking about piracy at this point is not a good info for us.

Yes it will be done he is positive in that aspect but he never said imminent and done already. He always says the buyers anticipated this all along and this needs to be played out.

Guest godzilla

Yes it will be done he is positive in that aspect but he never said imminent and done already. He always says the buyers anticipated this all along and this needs to be played out.

https://twitter.com/MoneyMikeAshley/status/1267560980810211330?s=20

Back then he said he believed 'it could be done by wednesday', which at that point will also have been what the buyers believed, but things change, it doesn't mean he was incorrect or giving out wrong info, he didn't claim it to be fact, he's always very careful about what he says.

The only thing he's actually stated as outright is that 'it will happen', only time will tell if that's the case, as he said, it needs to play out which is what's happening now.

Not sure what you're trying to prove there?  All that says is they were told it would take 4 weeks, which they probably were.  He wasn't claiming it would be done in 4 weeks.

Guest godzilla

Not sure what you're trying to prove there?  All that says is they were told it would take 4 weeks, which they probably were.  He's not claiming it will be done in 4 weeks.

Just answering Strawberry that he always said the buyers anticipated this all along, which is incorrect. What's your problem?

You’d think there’d have to be a cut off date where the PL say they’re not accepting any more objections or it could go on for fucking eternity.

Guest godzilla

You’d think there’d have to be a cut off date where the PL say they’re not accepting any more objections or it could go on for f***ing eternity.

You would hope they are at that stage already otherwise you're right it could be never ending.

Not sure what you're trying to prove there?  All that says is they were told it would take 4 weeks, which they probably were.  He's not claiming it will be done in 4 weeks.

Just answering Strawberry that he always said the buyers anticipated this all along, which is incorrect. What's your problem?

:lol: no problem, just that the way I see it, that doesn't prove it incorrect.  They could have been told it would take 4 weeks but also anticpated it would take longer.

Anyway, not worth a debate, forget I said anything.  Wish I could keep myself off here :lol:

Guest godzilla

:lol: no problem, just that the way I see it, that doesn't prove it incorrect.  They could have been told it would take 4 weeks but also anticpated it would take longer.

Anyway, not worth a debate, forget I said anything.  Wish I could keep myself off here :lol:

:thup:

Back then he said he believed 'it could be done by wednesday', which at that point will also have been what the buyers believed, but things change, it doesn't mean he was incorrect or giving out wrong info, he didn't claim it to be fact, he's always very careful about what he says.

The only thing he's actually stated as outright is that 'it will happen', only time will tell if that's the case, as he said, it needs to play out which is what's happening now.

Thanks. Back then we were all excited. l am referring two weeks ago when tons of Journo's telling us no red flag and it should be announced the following week. He didn't say non of that at that time.

Guest godzilla

Godzilla really needs to just calm down, relax and have a tipple.

Think you need to stop stalking me  :lol:

Guest reefatoon

:lol: You have definitely made a new best friend there.

:lol: You have definitely made a new best friend there.

He always seems so flustered on this thread. I'm just trying to help.