Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

Not saying a takeover would actually still happen if we got relegated.  But staying in the PL under Ashley and Bruce vs relegation and these new owners simply isn't a choice.  The club is literally pointless under Ashley, might as well not exist.  I'd take relegation and these new owners gladly by comparison.

Wouldn't surprise me if it was announced approved or rejected all of sudden. No one has a clue about it.

I think when the PL decides we will hear something, not officially but near enough. Then a few days later when the money has transferred then it’ll be announced.

"We're considering this" just sounds like customer service bullshit tbh, the type of thing said before no  :lol:

Aye seems like Premier League spin to counter the criticism for when they approve it to me.

Or that's what I'm telling myself.

What I want to know is how Hatice gets a personal reply from Masters, whilst my letter to the prem got a generic response from Tommy the supporters relations blokey.

Probably because those trying to purchase Newcastle United Football Club aren't accused of murdering your spouse.

(are they?)

Guest godzilla

What I want to know is how Hatice gets a personal reply from Masters, whilst my letter to the prem got a generic response from Tommy the supporters relations blokey.

You're not in the media headlines and basically just a peasant  :lol:

Given I’m weary of this takeover like most people I’ve hit the point where I’m  taking every bad news story as gospel and every positive one as guesswork 😂

Like everyone else associated with this club I really feel like I need this takeover to happen.

Npw

with everything going on in the world this really has dropped down my list of major concerns in life...but i can't help but feel fatigued by the sheer length and public nature of this all. lord.