Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

Greg, have the NUST given any thought towards reporting or at least highlighting BEIN for possible corruption after their statement regarding cutting future TV payments and other shady concerns. These concerns aren’t getting adequate attention either from the authorities or the media. It’s a bit late to raise these things after the event.

Good point. I would love it if they somehow highlight the very obvious conflict of interest the PL board find themselves in.

At the same time, something like this can be deeply unpopular outside of "the bubble", so probably NUST wouldn't go down that road..

FFP relaxed. Come on PL pull your finger out ffs. We have things to buy!

Has FFP been relaxed, I know it was being talked about a few weeks back.

Now watch the PL approve the takeover, with conditions that include:

- requirements to prevent & prosecute piracy within Saudi Arabie; and

- a limit on NUFC recruitment spending for the 2020/21 and 2021/22 seasons.

The UEFA FFP rules have little relevance for us.. for now.

I'm not sure it's in the PL's constitution to demand anything from KSA. If the takeover is signed off, NUFC wil have to play by the PL's version of FFP as everybody else in the league.

So you’re saying the PL is going to sit back and watch the other European leagues spend huge amounts :lol: :lol:

The PL's FFP rules are already much less strict and hardly anyone has failed them. Basket case QPR are the only ones, if I'm not mistaken

FFP relaxed. Come on PL pull your finger out ffs. We have things to buy!

Has FFP been relaxed, I know it was being talked about a few weeks back.

Now watch the PL approve the takeover, with conditions that include:

- requirements to prevent & prosecute piracy within Saudi Arabie; and

- a limit on NUFC recruitment spending for the 2020/21 and 2021/22 seasons.

The UEFA FFP rules have little relevance for us.. for now.

I'm not sure it's in the PL's constitution to demand anything from KSA. If the takeover is signed off, NUFC wil have to play by the PL's version of FFP as everybody else in the league.

So you’re saying the PL is going to sit back and watch the other European leagues spend huge amounts :lol: :lol:

The PL's FFP rules are already much less strict and hardly anyone has failed them. Basket case QPR are the only ones, if I'm not mistaken

No, they failed the EFL ffp not PL.

Greg, have the NUST given any thought towards reporting or at least highlighting BEIN for possible corruption after their statement regarding cutting future TV payments and other shady concerns. These concerns aren’t getting adequate attention either from the authorities or the media. It’s a bit late to raise these things after the event.

We are working on something but can't really say more until its done.

Guest godzilla

Edwards at it again, I honestly cannot stand that utter c***  ;D

Unfollowing him would do great help to your health.

I don't

Good balanced stuff from Duncan Castle. He also say how the toon army follow the Staveley case closely.

He also expect decisions this week.

https://www.spreaker.com/user/12250300/evertons-offer-to-thiago-silva

Just listened to that, pretty good and balanced.

Basically saying there have been indications from the PL the decision might be this week.

Says NUFC would be informed of the decision first, who would then inform the buyers.

Buyers if successful wont make formal announcement until transfer of funds is complete.

Unclear if PL will make their own announcement - they don't normally, but may do on this given level of scrutiny/interest its had.

#Wait

#Cans

#Maybe

Thought the premier league didn’t announce anything ?

Yeah he said they don't/wouldn't normally, but given the level of interest, scrutiny and way its been played out in public and for the reasons, they may do this time - either way, I'd guess if its approved or denied.

I wouldn’t expect them to be legally allowed to announce if it has been approved like, but who knows.

Buyers if successful wont make formal announcement until transfer of funds is complete.

Great, so if it passes we might have to wait *another* week whilst the fucking cheque clears. :lol:

Great, so if it passes we might have to wait *another* week whilst the fucking cheque clears. :lol:

I don't think we'll hear about it until everything is confirmed, including the transfer.

Guest godzilla

Thought the premier league didn’t announce anything ?

I think they will on this one, it's so high profile. I reckon they've already rejected it.

You wouldn't be having all this stuff coming out like confetti by BEIN and Qatar if that was the case. They are obviously shitting themselves by the amount of stuff coming out.