Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

Guest dazzanufc1892

you can interpret it either way. It could be approval is given and funds are being transferred so NUFC as a company is using its own funds as permitted and authorised by the new owners. As always, you can interpret it as you wish.

Just wait until we hear officially otherwise you'll dive yourself crazy

you can interpret it either way. It could be approval is given and funds are being transferred so NUFC as a company is using its own funds as permitted and authorised by the new owners. As always, you can interpret it as you wish.

:thup:

Think you're too late with that advice mate.

You're right. This is definitely what it means. And chopey[/member] was right. Drink, drink, drink!

Driving myself crazy is all I’ve got left. Embrace the madness imo.

More crazy. Drive ourselves MORE crazy.

Both buyer and seller would have had an input into this according to most reports

Ashley 'PL are threatening legal action if we dont reimburse, we have no choice'

Buyer 'I agree, just push it through and we'll sort once Keys are exchanged'

Both buyer and seller would have had an input into this according to most reports

Ashley 'PL are threatening legal action if we dont reimburse, we have no choice'

Buyer 'I agree, just push it through and we'll sort once Keys are exchanged'

While Keys' agenda is obvious, it's a bit radical for MBS to kidnap him like

At least this takes it forward. I’d heard there’d been some disputes over which side should be paying for what and that TV money needing to be refunded was also an issue (as who is now showing the games has all changed?). Anyway, I’ll take this news as a positive if not a sign as to who will own the club.

This seasons refunds never had any bearings on the takeover because it was a committed bill no matter who owned the club. We were just waiting until la  as t minute to check attended games weren’t happening

Course they fucking could. Does the WTO report confirm that any named entity or person was responsible for piracy? Nope. Does it prove that PIF had a role? Nope.

Did it prove that PIF have any influence over crimes committed in their home country? Nope.

Fuck off Edwards you utter prick.