Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

Keys is right. Tomorrow it is. There's no other reason for the last ditch efforts from the Qataris.

Also ties in nicely with what gorilla inboxed me. Cans of Heineken being stocked up as we speak. What's the forecast for tomorrow?

Cloudy with a chance of disappointment.

Keys is right. Tomorrow it is. There's no other reason for the last ditch efforts from the Qataris.

Also ties in nicely with what gorilla inboxed me. Cans of Heineken being stocked up as we speak. What's the forecast for tomorrow?

Spill....

Spill....

I probably will after I've cracked open and sank a few.

Unless you mean what gorilla inboxed me? Which was infact absolutely nothing.

I never sent you a pm you weird bastard.

Is this a last throw of the dice by Qatar?

Just another throw. Doubt it will be their last.

Why not keeping putting this stuff out while a definitive decision is still pending.

I'm sure they'll have several more throws yet.

Why not keeping putting this stuff out while a definitive decision is still pending.

Champion. Can't wait.

Typo. I meant godzilla

Guest godzilla

I never sent you a pm you weird b******.

Typo. I meant godzilla

You're one of the last people I would pm  :lol:

Typo. I meant godzilla

Fair enough, apologies.  I retract my statement

Guest godzilla

Champion. Can't wait.

The end is near  :snod:

Guest godzilla

Typo. I meant godzilla

Fair enough, apologies.  I retract my statement

Howay man you don't believe him do you  :lol:

Assuming that Qatar know as little as us, while there has seemingly been no 'yes' decision given, it seems perfectly logical for them to continue to put out their propaganda.

They'll be thinking that there is still a chance to influence the PL.

Assuming that Qatar know as little as us, while there has seemingly been no 'yes' decision given, it seems perfectly logical for them to continue to put out their propaganda.

They'll be thinking that there is still a chance to influence the PL.

Probably is still a chance to be fair.

Last ditch efforts wouldn't be much good if it is literally going to be announced the next day :lol:

Typo. I meant godzilla

:lol:

Guest godzilla

Seems like Crispin’s on the Qatari payroll to.

It’s so barefaced it’s unreal

https://twitter.com/moneymikeashley/status/1283843571175559170?s=21

This one also, I know it was put up as a laugh with Rafa and Bruce, but Carmichael was one of the MPs within the letter today also; and as I mentioned earlier Nicholson has big links to Qatar also. Desperate last throw of the dice.

Typo. I meant godzilla

:lol:

Theres only another 14 members on here who's names start go-