Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

I’m still in the camp of Gorilla and Dokko that it’s happening today.

I imagine they're not in that camp anymore.

Yeah I was personally in the camp, but wasn't looking to bring anyone in, in fact the opposite.  :lol:

Someone said earlier they can't imagine what approved looks like. I'm there. After all this it seems like imagining dragons riding the skies and unicorns grazing in the back garden.

I just can't see it happening TBH.

It's not that I dont think it will or wont happen, its that I cant see it. I just can't visualise it. I cant imagine the day when I look at my phone and see that a takeover has gone through or that the PL tests are finished.

I said this a couple of weeks ago, it's got to the stage where I don't even bother checking this thread much now. Not that I am saying it won't happen, just that subconsciously, some part of me doesn't accept it.

I heard it was set to happen today but Masters spilled coffee all over the paperwork.  The process has to start all over again  :whatdidido:

:mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems:

Given what we've heard from him so far, that is perfectly conceivable!

I’m still in the camp of Gorilla and Dokko that it’s happening today.

I imagine they're not in that camp anymore.

Yeah I was personally in the camp, but wasn't looking to bring anyone in, in fact the opposite.  :lol:

Someone said earlier they can't imagine what approved looks like. I'm there. After all this it seems like imagining dragons riding the skies and unicorns grazing in the back garden.

i'm still in team Dokko!

It's not that I dont think it will or wont happen, its that I cant see it. I just can't visualise it. I cant imagine the day when I look at my phone and see that a takeover has gone through or that the PL tests are finished.

In my mind, good things rarely happen to us and when they do, it merely a prelude to something bad around the corner. Owen signing- being a cunt. Keegan coming back- being fucked around. Shearer the same. Carroll's emergence- then selling him, then Rafa and on, and on.

We dont get good things.

This is my view as well pretty much  :lol:

In my mind, good things rarely happen to us and when they do, it merely a prelude to something bad around the corner. Owen signing- being a cunt. Keegan coming back- being fucked around. Shearer the same. Carroll's emergence- then selling him, then Rafa and on, and on.

We dont get good things.

This is my view as well pretty much  :lol:

And mine. I've never thought it was going to go through from the off. Can see it fizzling out now over the coming weeks.

I’m tellin ya. They’re just waiting until this s*** show of a thread reaches 1000 pages.

A thousand monkeys with a thousand typewriters.

That’s exactly what’s happening nowt to do with the widow and piracy.

Get fu#%kng posting.

We dont get good things.

That pretty much sums up my feelings. 

Guest godzilla

:idiot2:

It discusses issues which we all discuss on here. Actually has the Gateshead MP on and been quite interesting so far.

:idiot2:

It discusses issues which we all discuss on here. Actually has the Gateshead MP on and been quite interesting so far.

I'm good on hearing a buncha made up shit from a couple of dudes who desperately wish they were more important than they are.