Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

Keys is right. Tomorrow it is. There's no other reason for the last ditch efforts from the Qataris.

Also ties in nicely with what gorilla inboxed me. Cans of Heineken being stocked up as we speak. What's the forecast for tomorrow?

Last ditch efforts wouldn't be much good if it is literally going to be announced the next day :lol:

Hard to believe its even a genuine effort, I mean they can't be thick enough to believe that letter has any chance of influencing the takeover surely?  Seems more like the usual "look we're doing something for our money and we're dead moral" token effort.

Dont remember that guy

He's the boss in the meeting at the start of the film. Steve Martin's character wants to get away for the holidays but is stuck in the meeting waiting for the boss to make a decision. At the end of the film after the credits it cuts to this scene where the boss still hasn't decided.

People accusing Caroline Lucas and John McDonnell of “sipping the Qatari cool aid”. I mean it couldn’t have anything to do with Saudi Arabia being an absolute set of evil bastards like, could it.

Guest chopey

Dont remember that guy

He's the boss in the meeting at the start of the film. Steve Martin's character wants to get away for the holidays but is stuck in the meeting waiting for the boss to make a decision. At the end of the film after the credits it cuts to this scene where the boss still hasn't decided.

Haha, love that film

Guest godzilla

People accusing Caroline Lucas and John McDonnell of “sipping the Qatari cool aid”. I mean it couldn’t have anything to do with Saudi Arabia being an absolute set of evil b******s like, could it.

Maybe they did I don't know for sure on that (do you?), I do know for a fact Carmichael and Nicholson have, which is the two I named.

That's not from the actual film though. I remember the boss wearing a suit jacket.

I've just checked the end credits on YouTube. It's the same guy, looking at the same photos but not the above gif. I presume the gif above is taken from the scene at the start of the film. He's in two scenes.

People accusing Caroline Lucas and John McDonnell of “sipping the Qatari cool aid”. I mean it couldn’t have anything to do with Saudi Arabia being an absolute set of evil b******s like, could it.

Maybe they did I don't know for sure on that (do you?), I do know for a fact Carmichael and Nicholson have, which is the two I named.

That post wasn’t aimed at you but at those tweets in that thread. John McDonnell and Caroline Lucas are great people and probably two of the most decent and honest politicians around. Would be a huge shock if they were in some way corrupt.

Guest godzilla

That post wasn’t aimed at you but at those tweets in that thread. John McDonnell and Caroline Lucas are great people and probably two of the most decent and honest politicians around. Would be a huge shock if they were in some way corrupt.

:thup:

This takeover saga has become such a joke now that when an official announcment is made by the new owners no one will belive it and just laugh at it and take it as a joke.

Hard to see, after so long time, this will ever have an end.