Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

Not sure about that they've said absolutely nothing throughout the whole thing so don't expect them to do so until a decision one way or the other.

If they weren’t expecting it, they would have been prompt in coming out and defending a media partner. It’s like Scotland blocking sky they would definitely have something to say

Guest godzilla

I’m honestly surprised that PL had nothing to say about BeIN ban in Saudi Arabia.

Looks like all parties knew it was coming. Little face saving whinge from Bein immediately after it was announced by ksa, then nothing for days.

According to Caulkin and Douglas the buyers didn't know a thing about it.

The buyers could be telling little porkies mind.

Probably or if not it will only be the UK side of the buyers who didn't know

I’m honestly surprised that PL had nothing to say about BeIN ban in Saudi Arabia.

Looks like all parties knew it was coming. Little face saving whinge from Bein immediately after it was announced by ksa, then nothing for days.

According to Caulkin and Douglas the buyers didn't know a thing about it.

The buyers could be telling little porkies mind.

Probably or if not it will only be the UK side of the buyers who didn't know

He did say UK side didn't know. Tbh, it's all games now, you. Can't trust anyone.

Guest chopey

Anyone heard anything that they don't want to post as it'll probably turn out to be bollocks again pm me. Want to find out if anyone else has heard what I've been told.

The money was just resting in my account

Anyone heard anything that they don't want to post as it'll probably turn out to be bollocks again pm me. Want to find out if anyone else has heard what I've been told.

Everyone has posted stuff that turned out to be bollocks....just post what you have man.

What you been told like?

Well he told me the takeover has gone through and it'll be announced next week.

I was told a week or two back it was passed and just waiting for certain things re piracy to be enacted so PL could say its above board.

Rubbish source though, friened of a friends aunties Gardner works for a lawyer type of thing