Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

Guest neesy111

Caulkin confirming on Twitter that the bidders weren’t expecting the news yesterday re Bein being blocked in Saudi.

Weird.

They shouldn't be if they are separate to the state.

Guest godzilla

Have to wait until the seasons finished now, chaps.

Wouldn't listen to anyone from that shit rag, none of them know fuck all

Guest awaymag

it has gone unbelievably quiet on the takeover front, the KSA ban on Bein sport hardly raised a murmur from Bein and the PL, said nothing, as usual.

Is the announcement coming at last, the calm before the storm! :frantic:

I’m honestly surprised that PL had nothing to say about BeIN ban in Saudi Arabia.

Looks like all parties knew it was coming. Little face saving whinge from Bein immediately after it was announced by ksa, then nothing for days.

I’m honestly surprised that PL had nothing to say about BeIN ban in Saudi Arabia.

Looks like all parties knew it was coming. Little face saving whinge from Bein immediately after it was announced by ksa, then nothing for days.

According to Caulkin and Douglas the buyers didn't know a thing about it.

The buyers could be telling little porkies mind.

it has gone unbelievably quiet on the takeover front, the KSA ban on Bein sport hardly raised a murmur from Bein and the PL, said nothing, as usual.

Is the announcement coming at last, the calm before the storm! :frantic:

TBH I think it’s massive that the PL haven’t came straight out and defended their “media partner” to me it means they were expecting something like this coming