Positive Optimism - Saudi Takeover Edition

Jinky Jim

Guest reefatoon

Was pleased we won today. If we can stay away from the relegation zone and push this takeover through, then happy days!

Was pleased we won today. If we can stay away from the relegation zone and push this takeover through, then happy days!

Over the moon with today, I think relegation was beginning to look like the biggest threat to this happening.

Maybe one for the aviation thread, but interesting considering Yasir hand delivered Saudi Royal court documents to the PL last time.

Here goes so take this with a pinch of salt. However, this lad was bang on the money when this first broke last year.

Treat with caution but fingers crossed.

Has he stylised his writing style on Jim White or something?!

Tbf that stuff he tweeted in April last year had already been made public by the journos.

Fingers crossed his new info has credibility, I mean it does match with the Saudi jet flying in today, but, I would treat his info with caution, especially after he made a recent tweet 3 days ago saying it was a fake over.

But the dream continues.

Tbf that stuff he tweeted in April last year had already been made public by the journos.

Fingers crossed his new info has credibility, I mean it does match with the Saudi jet flying in today, but, I would treat his info with caution, especially after he made a recent tweet 3 days ago saying it was a fake over.

But the dream continues.

It was last year he tweeted that it was a takeover, regardless he should be treated as a gobshite.

But the dream continues.

Yeah treat with caution, I was trying to find date of Jason Burt breaking story in telegraph but can’t find it ? This kid first mentioned it on the 4th.

Regardless a lot of positive vibes about.