Positive Optimism - Saudi Takeover Edition

Jinky Jim

24 minutes ago, Bishops Finger said:

I'll tell you what's more embarrassing. People coming on the positive takeover thread to have a pop at the positive posters. They're all pissed off coz the takeover isn't happening and looking for someone to blame. Boo fucking hoo

Hi Steve 👋🏻

6 minutes ago, reefatoon said:

Fucking FIGGHHHHTTTTT. This thread has been far to pleasant recently, especially since Fantail vanished. A verbal fistycuffs was well overdue.

Aye, where’s Fanny sort of miss the argumentative cunt.

Guest reefatoon
3 minutes ago, Whitley mag said:

Aye, where’s Fanny sort of miss the argumentative cunt.

Aye, he picked a strange time to disappear. Thought the arbitration delay news would have been manna from heaven for him.

33 minutes ago, gdm said:

:lol:

the man has got himself a massive following telling lies to Newcastle fans and getting decent fans hopes up.

Also being involved in abusive pile ons along with Wraith & Kennedy to twitter users that were telling the truth and giving their honest opinions 

also made ridiculous comments about people not from newcastle are not real fans. As I’m not from Newcastle I’ll take that one personally 

also he just comes across as a nasty wee guy 

So I think I’ll ridicule him at every opportunity thanks 

I DON'T FUCKING WANT GUITAR LESSONS

1 hour ago, Hhtoon said:

Just merge the takeover threads. Everyone posting/crowing on this one anyway. 

Merge the threads then throw the fucker in the bin.

Brought to you by Skips&Bins.com, for all your rotten detritus needs. 

1 hour ago, gdm said:

:lol:

the man has got himself a massive following telling lies to Newcastle fans and getting decent fans hopes up.

Also being involved in abusive pile ons along with Wraith & Kennedy to twitter users that were telling the truth and giving their honest opinions 

also made ridiculous comments about people not from newcastle are not real fans. As I’m not from Newcastle I’ll take that one personally 

also he just comes across as a nasty wee guy 

So I think I’ll ridicule him at every opportunity thanks 

Why do you keep doing it in the positive thread though. This thread has been locked twice recently and both times you've been in the middle of it all

It's hard not to be pessimistic with the latest news, but I truly don't think anything the club does is indicative of anything takeover wise. 

The club will continue to operate as it always has done which is literally how any other business would operate under the same circumstances. You just don't amend you're strategy based on a situation which is totally out of your control. 

With the arbritation case still active, we have clear indication that the takeover is still alive (literally 0 reason to have this case without PIF) and any notion of Ashley spending money to keep up a fake over ruse is beyond delusional. You are a fucking idiot for thinking that. 

The optimist in me still thinks there's still good reasons for PIF to still want this takeover and until AS says they're all out, I don't see any reason why they wouldn't wait until something solid comes out the arb case. 

1 hour ago, reefatoon said:

Fucking FIGGHHHHTTTTT. This thread has been far to pleasant recently, especially since Fantail vanished. A verbal fistycuffs was well overdue.

Yeah theres been a distinct lack of namecalling lately.

I miss it :lol: - the 'massive knob' and the 'you cockwomble' kept the takeover threads entertaining when there was no news.

44 minutes ago, Bishops Finger said:

Why do you keep doing it in the positive thread though. This thread has been locked twice recently and both times you've been in the middle of it all

There is fuck all positive and there should be 1 takeover thread where everything is discussed in there. Never heard anything as ludicrous in my life that I cannot reply to a post because my view isn’t positive. 

keeping the thread positive then…can anyone list what’s positive about the situation we are in? 

Edited by gdm

9 minutes ago, gdm said:

There is fuck all positive and there should be 1 takeover thread where everything is discussed in there. Never heard anything as ludicrous in my life that I cannot reply to a post because my view isn’t positive. 

keeping the thread positive then…can anyone list what’s positive about the situation we are in? 

Here’s your pal Keith to cheer you up misery guts.

27 minutes ago, gdm said:

It's not up to you to decide what is reasonable or ludicrous. If the mods didn't like it they would delete it...lord knows they've had enough opportunity to.

If it offends you so much, set up your own forum and allow only one thread per topic. Until then, try having a little willpower....you're basically digging at Whitley Mag, Manorpark and Keith and we've all got to read the repetitive drivel.

New page soapbox [emoji38]

Edited by Hhtoon

1 hour ago, Bishops Finger said:

Wrong. It was the other thread thread that got locked twice when the positive posters infiltrated that thread. This thread is on some kind of kiss ass list, always open no matter how shit it turns into.

1 hour ago, nufcjb said:

Wrong. It was the other thread thread that got locked twice when the positive posters infiltrated that thread. This thread is on some kind of kiss ass list, always open no matter how shit it turns into.

Don't think so mind

11 minutes ago, Scoot said:

Every time I come in here gdm is crying and making a tit of himself again.

Same few posters getting upset with me :lol: put me on ignore and stop crying kid

all I’ve done is slag Keith who duped all you clowns :lol:

Edited by gdm

4 minutes ago, gdm said:

Same few posters getting upset with me :lol: put me on ignore and stop crying kid

all I’ve done is slag Keith who duped all you clowns :lol:

Showing your true colours there pal. Laughing at genuine fans who mean well. You bring nothing to this forum apart from sneers.

9 minutes ago, bigfella said:

Showing your true colours there pal. Laughing at genuine fans who mean well. You bring nothing to this forum apart from sneers.

I’m not laughing at anyone. I’m laughing at the fact they are having a go at me for having a go at Keith. Like why do they care so much ? As I said put me on ignore. I’m tired of defending myself against the same 3 or 4 posters on here 

I’m sure they mean well by constantly having a go at me but aye no bother :lol:

we all want the takeover. It’s as depressing as it gets supporting Newcastle but people still defend the man that bullied people on twitter and lied to them. Weird behaviour 

as far as me bringing nothing to the forum well I actually contribute to other threads other than just the takeover thread unlike a couple on here. As I said if you don’t like me that’s fine I’m not for everyone just put me on ignore. 

yet again it’s turning it not a big thing so I’ll leave it there unless someone else has a go at me :lol:

Edited by gdm

4 minutes ago, gdm said:

I’m not laughing at anyone. I’m laughing at the fact they are having a go at me for having a go at Keith. Like why do they care so much ? As I said put me on ignore. I’m tired of defending myself against the same 3 or 4 posters on here 

I’m sure they mean well by constantly having a go at me but aye no bother :lol:

we all want the takeover. It’s as depressing as it gets supporting Newcastle but people still defend the man that bullied people on twitter and lied to them. Weird behaviour 

It's not just Keith though is it. You've took the piss out of manorpark and Whitley mag. And you call others kids

3 minutes ago, Bishops Finger said:

It's not just Keith though is it. You've took the piss out of manorpark and Whitley mag. And you call others kids

I’m not the only one ffs. I’ve nothing against either of them tbh I’d happily have a pint with them. Their relentless positivity is exhausting when it’s the most depressing time for this club since the 80s

stop talking about me. Put me on ignore and move on 

Edited by gdm

1 minute ago, gdm said:

I’m not the only one ffs. I’ve nothing against either of them tbh I’d happily have a pint with them. Their relentless positivity is exhausting when it’s the most depressing time for this club since the 80s

Thread name gives it away like. As mental as this thread is, positivity was the aim to counter the miserable realism of the actual takeover

Just now, Bimpy474 said:

Thread name gives it away like. As mental as this thread is, positivity was the aim to counter the miserable realism of the actual takeover

Fair 

8 minutes ago, Bimpy474 said:

Gdm just fails to grasp this. It kills him every time he enters this thread.[emoji38]