Positive Optimism - Saudi Takeover Edition

Jinky Jim

Just now, Bimpy474 said:

Nobody knows if the takeover will be done by this time next year do they ? Personally i don't think it'll happen at all, but why the court cases if it's truly over.

For me once the court cases are done, then yep the takeover has ended. Right now i suppose there's still a slither of hope, as small as that is.

You'd think he'd at least wait until he knows if the CAT case is going ahead? What's the hurry to get Bruce tied down to a long contract? 

3 minutes ago, Shearergol said:

He's already under contract. Ashley's hoping the club will be sold before his contract runs out. Not a club in the world would want to poach him. 

What's the reason for the new contract if the takeover could be done by this time next year?

Doesn't make any sense whatsoever does it? Doesn't even make much sense if Ashley is keeping the club either mind

1 minute ago, Bishops Finger said:

Doesn't make any sense whatsoever does it? Doesn't even make much sense if Ashley is keeping the club either mind

Course it makes sense he is finishing 17th and above with the Brucey Bonus of pissing off the entire fan base (well apart from tiny few)

5 minutes ago, Shearergol said:

You'd think he'd at least wait until he knows if the CAT case is going ahead? What's the hurry to get Bruce tied down to a long contract? 

As Bishops Finger alluded to, doesn't make any sense whichever way you look at it. It's Mike Ashley who is very loyal to lick spittle's like Bruce, but as it's Mike Ashley fuck knows what goes in that fat deranged head.

4 minutes ago, Whitley mag said:

Great to see him back, I’m feeling soothed already.

He’s basically saying ive let it mouth run on social media and been caught out. I Best be quiet now and see what happens :lol:

What else is he going to do? All he’s doing is trying to do is give himself even less to do as he won’t want to go and find a new manager. The court case will drag on even if PIF walk away, Ashley wants his compensation.

12 minutes ago, Whitley mag said:

Great to see him back, I’m feeling soothed already.

Honestly it's pointless paying any attention in what he says. The amount of things he has got blatantly wrong (quite a few I may add), demonstrates totally that he has no inside info coming from the club or their legal team. The fact that he keeps saying he has is just now embarrassing. 

Edited by et tu brute

10 minutes ago, Toonjam88 said:

They will have to find some other shit to fill Steve Wraiths Friday night show with. 

no doubt the dentist will just flash his watch and talk about how many pints he drank 

1 minute ago, Whitley mag said:

another guy that orchestrated the pile on abuse of that Shell lass. One turned out to be correct and the other turned out to be consistently wrong. 

it’s of no surprise the journo that was fed info from Keith was the one that was full of shit :lol:

6 minutes ago, Yelevats said:

I don’t know what’s more embarrassing, the fakeover, Keith or Whitley pretending he isn’t Keith. 

I'll tell you what's more embarrassing. People coming on the positive takeover thread to have a pop at the positive posters. They're all pissed off coz the takeover isn't happening and looking for someone to blame. Boo fucking hoo

5 minutes ago, Whitley mag said:

Why not leave it till Christmas or the end of the season, Bruce is here now and there hasn't been a lot of clubs wanting to take him off us, housekeeping would be a one year deal to tick over, 3 years is a plan.

4 minutes ago, gdm said:

another guy that orchestrated the pile on abuse of that Shell lass. One turned out to be correct and the other turned out to be consistently wrong. 

it’s of no surprise the journo that was fed info from Keith was the one that was full of shit :lol:

See what I meant when I said about a wwwk ago you were obsessed with Keith and you haven't stopped slagging him off since. If you anywhere older than 14 you need to grow up

14 minutes ago, Bishops Finger said:

See what I meant when I said about a wwwk ago you were obsessed with Keith and you haven't stopped slagging him off since. If you anywhere older than 14 you need to grow up

:lol:

the man has got himself a massive following telling lies to Newcastle fans and getting decent fans hopes up.

Also being involved in abusive pile ons along with Wraith & Kennedy to twitter users that were telling the truth and giving their honest opinions 

also made ridiculous comments about people not from newcastle are not real fans. As I’m not from Newcastle I’ll take that one personally 

also he just comes across as a nasty wee guy 

So I think I’ll ridicule him at every opportunity thanks 

Edited by gdm

Guest reefatoon

Fucking FIGGHHHHTTTTT. This thread has been far to pleasant recently, especially since Fantail vanished. A verbal fistycuffs was well overdue.