Positive Optimism - Saudi Takeover Edition

Jinky Jim

I'm not. I think it's those lads over at the other board trying to con burnsie again. That nufcshiekh and/or that bot that replies to every comment. Roger or something maybe?

Edited by Stal

1 minute ago, ED209 said:

Im sure the Saudi delegation would all be about 20 year old, wear air max and turn up In a shitty merc sprinter 

Good spot with the air max.

Apparently Mike has his Saudi Sports Direct distribution in place now, so i’m definitely in. 

I put it here because the other tweets were, but I imagine (speculation so not fact!) it's both sides, as was the case with disclosure. Transparency only goes so far...

"So the Club has invited the EPL to agree - as the claim raises such important issues of sports governance, transparency and openness - that it should be held in public. The Club is prepared for every stage of the process to be in public: the public should be able to see the parties’ evidence and arguments as well as the full decision of the Tribunal when it is made."  - 1st July statement by NUFC (Ashley) (PL arbitration not CAT case) 

Edited by nbthree3

PL to get CAT kicked down the road as arbitration can deal with it first.

Arbitration to come around and we’ll find out yet again, both sides are pissing around with their evidence and that’ll get kicked down the road too.

A new date set in 2065 and we’ll have to put the club on pause until then, because our saviour Michael Ashley has our best interests at heart.

11 minutes ago, Joey Linton said:

Indifferent. He's saying nothing new. 

Disagree.

He’s another new source confirming that the PL are shit scared of anything coming out in public.

It all adds more grist to the mill..

17 minutes ago, Fantail Breeze said:

PL to get CAT kicked down the road as arbitration can deal with it first.

Arbitration to come around and we’ll find out yet again, both sides are pissing around with their evidence and that’ll get kicked down the road too.

A new date set in 2065 and we’ll have to put the club on pause until then, because our saviour Michael Ashley has our best interests at heart.

Don’t think so the CAT case is far more wide ranging and covers aspects arbitration doesn’t.

I also think as this has been brought by St James Holdings and not club , they will struggle to get it hoyed out.

If I’m wrong though feel free to say told you so.

Edited by Whitley mag

33 minutes ago, andyc35i said:

So is this good or bad…..

The PIF purchased the wutang secret in 2006 and as part of the deal agreed to the "never reveal" clause. Now Masters and the corrupt PL are trying to have it introduced as part of the takeover for all to see.